Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Derek K.
Lexington, Ky
Butts bees is the bees nees! Sorry couldn't resist. It really is good toothpaste. It works on your teeth as good as their lip balm does on your lips. I use it every day and have been satisfied. I really enjoy it.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know I should like this toothpaste because it's better for me then other brands, however, it just doesn't work for me. I don't like the flavor or the mouthfeel.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
This toothpaste worked great for cleaning and for whitening as well. However I was not a big fan of the taste or the texture, only because I'm not used to more natural toothpaste. Totally willing to try again though!
Maisha K.
Brooklyn, NY
Although I haven't used it in a while, I don't understand why I haven't repurchased! It's pretty good and leaves a great taste in your mouth. I bought it from my local cvs. I am definitely going to repurchase
Megan O.
Newington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not a fan at all! I felt that it wasn't cleaning my teeth or leaving a fresh taste. I used it a few times and threw it away shortly after. I will stick to my CREST!!
This may be a good product for others but personally I did not like it. I have very sensitive teeth and can only use one kind of tooth paste. It smells good and leaves a clean feeling but it was just not for me
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
I did not like this toothpaste. I felt like it did not get my teeth clean. I also did not like the taste at all and felt odd in my mouth. I did not repurchase this product but I do like this brand overall.
Joy P.
Tyler, TX
This tooth paste tastes horrible. I do not like it. I bought it at Walmart. It is nit very effective for me. I absolutely not did not meet my expectations. I would not even speak of this product. Never
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
This is my favorite toothpaste! It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean! If you are concerned with the price, buy it from drugstore.com or BigLots where it is much cheaper than other retails stores!
michelle b.
Tasted ok, but was kind of 'sticky' feeling. I guess it did a good job, but nothing exemplary. However, it got stickier over time and I did not finish the tube before going back to my usual toothpaste.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?