Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Megan O.
Newington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not a fan at all! I felt that it wasn't cleaning my teeth or leaving a fresh taste. I used it a few times and threw it away shortly after. I will stick to my CREST!!
This may be a good product for others but personally I did not like it. I have very sensitive teeth and can only use one kind of tooth paste. It smells good and leaves a clean feeling but it was just not for me
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
I did not like this toothpaste. I felt like it did not get my teeth clean. I also did not like the taste at all and felt odd in my mouth. I did not repurchase this product but I do like this brand overall.
Joy P.
Tyler, TX
This tooth paste tastes horrible. I do not like it. I bought it at Walmart. It is nit very effective for me. I absolutely not did not meet my expectations. I would not even speak of this product. Never
michelle b.
Tasted ok, but was kind of 'sticky' feeling. I guess it did a good job, but nothing exemplary. However, it got stickier over time and I did not finish the tube before going back to my usual toothpaste.
Christian D.
Sunrise, FL
This is my favorite toothpaste! It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean! If you are concerned with the price, buy it from drugstore.com or BigLots where it is much cheaper than other retails stores!
Brandy D.
My kids love the taste and I love that it's not filled with junk. Just all natural toothpaste! So I don't have to worry about them swallowing potentially harmful things if they swallow any! We Love this product!!!
Melissa D.
Love all my burts bees products! If you want to brush your teeth with a safe and all natural product Burts Bees will always be my choice. I would recommend this product to family and friends!
Sandeep K.
Boston, MA
I think the craze is done with Burts products the toothpaste did not work for me as I'm used to a more minty and fresh flavour in my mouth. Burts had that but not as much as Colgate or oral b
Brianna B.
Columbia, SC
It was just too sticky for my teeth and the consistency was a weird feeling. I wish it didn't feel as weird as it did but I did enjoy the taste wasn't bitter at all a very natural soft taste
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?