Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Fatima n.
atlanta georgia
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I only used this a few times it didn't really effect me but I just changed brands I don't have any complaints about this specific one but honestly it was cheap mad affordable
Zuleyma D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love all of burt bees products their great quality.I got this from my cousin and it helps my teeth stay clean and I feel like it brightness my teeth also the more I use it.
Krystal O.
Sand Springs, OK
I liked this toothpaste. I only tried it once as a trial size. It made my mouth feel good. It felt like a film was on my teeth after brushing. I know it was just the wax. I have the same thing happen when I use coconut oil on my teeth.
Shanna S.
Fort Payne, AL
Burt's Bees is a wonderfully natural toothpaste that keeps my breath smelling fresh all day. I love it. I have no need to search for other tooth pastes thanks to Burt's. I always look forward to the refreshing feeling after each meal.
Nicole M.
Portage , IN
Good product works great I feel it kind of leaves a gritty paste feeling on your tongue but it makes your teeth feel clean and it's all natural as well so that's a plus also
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY
While I like Burt's bees products, because they don't use parabins, I just wasn't a fan if the toothpaste. It didn't really leave my mouth minty clean and fresh like I hoped.
Anna G.
Westport, MA
I love this company and the products they ave. This toothpaste is all natural and helps your teeth out in the long run! No sulfate or parabens which is not good stuff to put in your body. Cleans my mouth great and leaves a fresh taste!
Lisa B.
Boca raton, FL
My daughter didn't like this. I'm trying to keep everything natural with her and to avoid all kinds of hidden ingredients Burt's bees failed me on this one. Although I am a fan of other other products
Blake G.
Gastonia, NC
I at first I was afraid to try this toothpaste but it ended up being one of the greatest choices ive ever made! I love the freshness and how clean it makes my teeth feel!
Anna B.
Nothing special. I mean it's nice if you like organic stuff but it's just an extra cost. I'd rather pay less for something that does a better job even if it's not organic
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?