Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Rebecca M.
San Diego, CA
Burt's bees toothpaste is really great bit then again I love all things from Burt's bees. It's fresh and gets deep into my gums and teeth to help prevent any harmful bacteria. I love it
Angel W.
Morganton, NC
I tried this and it wasn't my favorite. That's saying a lot because I love burst bees. My toothpaste was lumpy. But I was to worried to buy again and see if it was just a bad batch.
Zulie D.
Hialeah, FL
I love the toothpaste. It is refreshing and makes my whole mouth feel clean. However, it is too thick for this kind of tube container. It work better if it was in a toothpaste pump.
Kelsey M.
Burt's Bees is a fairly expensive brand but the product is organic, tastes great and works well. If you're willing to shell out a little bit extra money than this product is for you.
Linda G.
Fayetteville, NC
My sister told me to buy Burt's Bees toothpaste but is is not my taste. My sister swears buy it but I cannot. This toothpaste made my lips break out. I guess I am allergic to it.
K T.
I wasn't a fan of this toothpaste because it smelled weird and tasted like I had powdered toothpaste in my mouth. It cleans like toothpaste should, but I couldn't finish the tube.
tom w.
West Des Moines, IA
Honestly I'm so glad it's natural, but I don't think I can brush my teeth with it no matter how good it is for me. I don't like the taste of it and would prefer something minty.
Amanda G.
Carlsbad, NM
I love using this product! it does have a grit to it but that makes it feel like its cleaning extra good! I highly recommend to other who are looking fo a more organic toothpaste
Araminta M.
Lewiston, ME
I love Burt's Bees everything, but perhaps most especially their eye cream and this: their toothpaste. Not only is it made sustainably, but it is delicious and smells delightful.
Mary V.
Homestead, FL
Love this tooth paste is all natural which is great for you, the only thing that bugs me is the funny after taste idk i don't know if its my taste buds but overall great product
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?