Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Keionna H.
Cleans, whitens, and shines your teeth! Great stuff for the family and the children! Used it for different occasions and upcoming season! This is a must try good luck!
Amanda K.
Missoula, MT
I have been using Burt's Bees toothpastfor 4 months now and I really like it. it leaves you breath feeling nice and clean with no bad after taste and best of all it does not have the icky ingredients in it like most toothpaste
Alecia C.
Elkridge, MD
Too pricey for what it does. Not a huge fan. I wouldn't buy this again. I don't care about all natural products so this would probably be better for someone who does care more about that. Not a bad product but not for me
Many N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Much like their facial products, burt bee's toothpaste gave my teeth this horrible feeling afterwards. It was almost like a burning feeling that was so uncomfortable.
It was okay, but I see better results with other brands. It's a plus that it's all natural though, so take that into consideration. Overall this product didn't work for me but it had some upsides. I would not buy again.
If you've never used this product go get your keys and buy some right now ! I use this everyday! You can get it online or Walgreens/Walmart ! A pro is my teeth feel so good and I'm completely satisfied with this product!!
Larisa P.
katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This brand should stick with making lip balm and stuff like that. I found this product to work but not the way Colgate does. The aftertaste isn't as fresh and minty.
Airy B.
This product was okay. I didn't really see much difference when using this product. I wouldn't buy it again . I only used it up and I am back to my old toothpaste .
Derek K.
Lexington, Ky
Butts bees is the bees nees! Sorry couldn't resist. It really is good toothpaste. It works on your teeth as good as their lip balm does on your lips. I use it every day and have been satisfied. I really enjoy it.
zora j.
Novi, MI
I was not impressed with the feeling left in my mouth after I used. I bought this toothpaste in target. It was not very effective for breath and people could tell. I will never buy this brand of toothpaste again.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?