Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Sarah W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I love Burt's bees products and was eager to try their toothpaste. I like the flavor and feel my teeth are shiny and clean after using it and love the natural ingredients. Good product!
Heather M.
i liked this, but it didn't keep my teeth very white. I also didn't get the same fresh feeling in my mouth that I would with normal toothpaste. I did appreciate that this was natural, but won't purchase it again. I will go back to my old toothpaste .
Carina S.
Syracuse, NY
I love that you can now find cruelty free versions of almost every product needed, and at affordable prices. Burt's bees products never seem to disappoint, so definitely worth trying.
Hailey B.
Bloomingdale, MI
This toothpaste was very expensive and I felt like wasn't worth the extra costs. My teeth and mouth didn't feel any cleaner than times that I had brushed my teeth with other toothpastes. I did enjoy the taste of the toothpaste, but not the costs.
Shy-Ann S.
Emmetsburg
This is a good toothpaste but I don't recommend it whenever I used it it would fell wierd I only bought it once so I'm not sure what to say but it didn't work out for me but some of you may like it but some my think it doesn't fell right so yeah!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I was sketched out about using this at first but it actually works ok. I wouldn't buy it again because I like whitening toothpaste. It was worth the try but I wouldn't buy it again.
Aleya T.
Murrells Inlt, SC
I wasn't too much of a fan of this product. I need a plain toothpaste because of my dental work in the past and I just wasn't a fan of the texture on my teeth when brushing them.
Kayla
It's rare for me to find a tootgpaste that uses lots of natural ingriedients like burts beea for e reasonable prize all I can say is its a great product and trust me you get what you pay for
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
I tried it for some time. I did like it but I did end up going to Crest. No reason why I stopped using and honestly don't know why I stopped but I would really recommend this product
Kobi R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Anything from burt bees I would recommend trying it . One of the few tooth pastes that make my teeth feel clean. I love the fresh feeling I get after using it . Also the price isn't bad either ! I would try this if you have yet already done so
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?