Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Brittanie K.
Washington, IL
If you're going for a more natural toothpaste this one is solid. It does feel different than a regular toothpaste. I knew my teeth were clean, but they didn't really have that crisp clean feeling? Overall if I want to purchase a natural toothpaste, I'll go for this one.
Annalee P.
THOMASTON
I wasn't as impressed with this toothpaste as I wanted to be. As a big Burt's Bees fan, I held this to high standards but was a little let down. The flavor and cleaning power were mediocre. Sorry Burt's but this time, I'm sticking to my Tom's of Maine cinnamon clove!
Betsy O.
Wallingford, CT
I like to think of them for being known for face products, not so much oral care. I just didn't like the taste or feeling of it on my teeth. It wasn't my first choice, but also wouldn't be my last. I have only uses it once, but I did not purchase it again after that.
Anita R.
South Richmond Hill, NY
I rarely switch up my toothpaste regime - however I received a sample tube of their whitening toothpaste and really like the flavor and the easy removal of plaque build up. I have not seen any whitening of my teeth but I have only used this tooth paste for about two weeks.
Rachel S.
Chapmanville, WV
Did not like this toothpaste for me. I bought it in my Walmart and it was affordable but not for me. I even bought it a second time cuz I thought it was bad batch but no. Would not recommend.
Kayla F.
Asheville, NC
Pretty much what you would expect from toothpaste, but didn't seem to keep my breath as fresh as some other brands I have tried. I like the natural aspect of this, but not the overall payout.
heather s.
rome, ny
This toothpaste is decent but I didn't really like the consistency much, likely because I am used to a big foaming mouth full of toothpaste and didn't seem to get that with this toothpaste. If they had a bit more foaming this toothpaste would improve significantly for me.
Holly H.
Salem , MA
I wasn't very happy with this product - I usually love all burts bee products so I was excited to see they were making tooth paste. It was too thick and didn't make my mouth feel very fresh and clean. While I appreciate the all natural aspect- I would not purchase again
Karinthia W.
Leaves a good taste in your mouth. Gets the job done and really cleans your mouth. I use it with a standard toothbrush and it works perfectly. Tastes refreshing and keeps your mouth odor free for a good amount of time. Overall I was very pleased with this product.
Kelsea T.
Venus, TX
Eh, kind of disappointed in this product. My favorite brand but the toothpaste had me thrown for a loop. The texture was very gritty and didn't feel very clean after. The taste was ok though.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?