Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Jena B.
Columbus, GA
I always use Burt's Bees for special things like this. Whether its simply chap stick or new toothpaste. I love all of their products and I would highly recommend it. They have a great selection at Target for really reasonable prices! Love Burt's Bees.
Daryan R.
Elizabeth, PA
Not my all time favorite toothpaste. The taste is a little off but my mouth did feel fresh. It's alright when compared to alternatives. It was effective yes 3/5 stars. Would not buy again.
Rachel B.
Quincy, MA
I slowly started trying more Burt's Bees products and I started with the body wash (which is amazing) and recently tried the toothpaste and WOW! The flavor is not overbearing, it's all natural and keeps my breath and mouth fresh all day. It is worth EVERY penny!
Samantha E.
Hartford City, IN
Such a great toothpaste! Amazing taste, keeps your breath fresh! Very effective in their cleaning process. This was my first time using it, it was definitely worth the gamble. All in all I loved it!!!
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
Burt's Bees is among my favorite brands for personal care items, across the board. I find the toothpaste to be gentle yet effective, plus I have always loved the company's business ethics.
Olivia L.
wasn't a big fan. I'm all for natural ingredients but I wasn't a big fan of this one. it didn't clean my teeth well like my crest one does. it's not very effective in cleaning. I couldn't recommend to people who want to lick their teeth & feel nothing on them.
Danielle W.
Marietta, OK
This did leave my teeth feeling clean. I was not a fan of the taste. I did only try a sample tube and may not have given it a fair trial. I am a fan of Burt's Bees and would try it again.
Josh M.
Clinton, IL
As I've gotten older I look for ingredients that I can actually pronounce, especially in my toothpaste. I bought it on Ebay because my dentist recommended calcium sodium phosphosilicate. A little goes a long way and have been very happy with my purchase!
Sundy D.
I tried Burt's Bees Toothpaste, but was not a fan. It did not seem to clean my teeth like traditional brands I'm used to. My mouth just didn't seem as fresh. Unfortunately, it did not meet my expectations, and I can't recommend it to others at this time.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
I'm sorry but I just don't buy into this natural toothpaste hype. The flavors and consistency are weird and the clean feeling either doesn't last or it never happens in the first place.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?