Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Danielle W.
Marietta, OK
This did leave my teeth feeling clean. I was not a fan of the taste. I did only try a sample tube and may not have given it a fair trial. I am a fan of Burt's Bees and would try it again.
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this a few times and really wasn't a huge fan. It just didn't leave my teeth feeling as fresh as I like.. I can't really say how effective it was because I didn't finish it all
Debbie S.
Newark, NJ
I tried this product thinking that it would be as good as all of their other products, and I was sadly mistaken. This product smells awful and does not make my mouth or teeth feel fresh or clean. This was overall awful and I would'nt purchase again- ever.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
I'm sorry but I just don't buy into this natural toothpaste hype. The flavors and consistency are weird and the clean feeling either doesn't last or it never happens in the first place.
Ronda C.
Madison, WI
I was not a big fan of the taste and texture of this product. I know that it is not to be eaten but toothpaste spends a lot of time in my mouth. I would not repurchase this product and prefer Toms of Maine since they have a variety of flavors and textures.
Heather M.
i liked this, but it didn't keep my teeth very white. I also didn't get the same fresh feeling in my mouth that I would with normal toothpaste. I did appreciate that this was natural, but won't purchase it again. I will go back to my old toothpaste .
Sarah W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I love Burt's bees products and was eager to try their toothpaste. I like the flavor and feel my teeth are shiny and clean after using it and love the natural ingredients. Good product!
Shy-Ann S.
Emmetsburg
This is a good toothpaste but I don't recommend it whenever I used it it would fell wierd I only bought it once so I'm not sure what to say but it didn't work out for me but some of you may like it but some my think it doesn't fell right so yeah!
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I was sketched out about using this at first but it actually works ok. I wouldn't buy it again because I like whitening toothpaste. It was worth the try but I wouldn't buy it again.
Carina S.
I love that you can now find cruelty free versions of almost every product needed, and at affordable prices. Burt's bees products never seem to disappoint, so definitely worth trying.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?