Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Brittany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wasn’t the biggest fan. My teeth felt clean after brushing but my gums and breath did not. My breath didn’t seem to stay as fresh for as long as it does with other products. Not really worth it especially considering the price.
amanda🌙 W.
Fort Collins
I often use the brand Burt’s and bees a lot, to be honest they are such a great brand for a variety of things, I switch a lot with tooth paste but Burt’s and bees always leaves my breathe nice, which is just a nice extra plus
Laney O.
This is such a terrible toothpaste. I️ hate the flavor. I️ bought it once because I️ like other products from the company, but I’ll never buy it again. This didnt meet my expectations. Please don’t waste your money on this.
Faith E.
Williamstown, NJ
So although I love the idea of this product, I’m not a fan of the product itself. I purchased this at target and it was cheapish. I had only used this product that one time and I will definitely not be repurchasing mainly due to the taste.
Anna B.
glenville
It is kind of pricey for toothpaste and does not taste good. After a couple uses you start to see a difference but it isn’t immediate. It’s an okay product, recommended if you are patient and don’t mind bitter tastes
Kassidy J.
Columbia, MO
Great product, love that it’s natural. It’s siple which is what I love about it, and I always feel so clean after using it. I recommend it to everyone, and it has a great finish. No gritty texture when brushing.
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
I normally love Burt’s bees products, and wanting to try to use all natural products decided to try this toothpaste. I couldn’t handle the taste or texture this product had. I went back to my TOMs paste instead.
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was very intrigued by this product that I actually got it, they made such a great lip moisturizer so why not. It leaves my mouth with an awful feeling but my teeth seem to look cleaner then with my regular toothpaste
Erica b.
Raleigh, NC
It didn’t freshen the way I want toothpaste to. I need more power behind the scent! I love the other products they make so I was hopeful I’d love this one to but I’ll stick to traditional brands for now.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I absolutely love natural products from skin care to oral care and this toothpaste not only leaves my teeth with a minty glow it strengthens my teeth and gums at same time. Perfect for sensitive teeth.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?