Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Betsy O.
Wallingford, CT
I like to think of them for being known for face products, not so much oral care. I just didn't like the taste or feeling of it on my teeth. It wasn't my first choice, but also wouldn't be my last. I have only uses it once, but I did not purchase it again after that.
Annalee P.
THOMASTON
I wasn't as impressed with this toothpaste as I wanted to be. As a big Burt's Bees fan, I held this to high standards but was a little let down. The flavor and cleaning power were mediocre. Sorry Burt's but this time, I'm sticking to my Tom's of Maine cinnamon clove!
Rachel S.
Chapmanville, WV
Did not like this toothpaste for me. I bought it in my Walmart and it was affordable but not for me. I even bought it a second time cuz I thought it was bad batch but no. Would not recommend.
Karinthia W.
Leaves a good taste in your mouth. Gets the job done and really cleans your mouth. I use it with a standard toothbrush and it works perfectly. Tastes refreshing and keeps your mouth odor free for a good amount of time. Overall I was very pleased with this product.
Kelsea T.
Venus, TX
Eh, kind of disappointed in this product. My favorite brand but the toothpaste had me thrown for a loop. The texture was very gritty and didn't feel very clean after. The taste was ok though.
Kayla F.
Asheville, NC
Pretty much what you would expect from toothpaste, but didn't seem to keep my breath as fresh as some other brands I have tried. I like the natural aspect of this, but not the overall payout.
Holly H.
Salem , MA
I wasn't very happy with this product - I usually love all burts bee products so I was excited to see they were making tooth paste. It was too thick and didn't make my mouth feel very fresh and clean. While I appreciate the all natural aspect- I would not purchase again
heather s.
rome, ny
This toothpaste is decent but I didn't really like the consistency much, likely because I am used to a big foaming mouth full of toothpaste and didn't seem to get that with this toothpaste. If they had a bit more foaming this toothpaste would improve significantly for me.
Jena B.
Columbus, GA
I always use Burt's Bees for special things like this. Whether its simply chap stick or new toothpaste. I love all of their products and I would highly recommend it. They have a great selection at Target for really reasonable prices! Love Burt's Bees.
Rachel B.
Quincy, MA
I slowly started trying more Burt's Bees products and I started with the body wash (which is amazing) and recently tried the toothpaste and WOW! The flavor is not overbearing, it's all natural and keeps my breath and mouth fresh all day. It is worth EVERY penny!
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?