Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Heather D.
This was my favorite favorite toothpaste ever but sadly they don't make it anymore. I only use toothpaste without SLS. This one didn't have SLS, had a great mouthfeel, had a great taste, and was a great price point.
Amber L.
I liked how it was super organic. It was effective and made my mouth feel fresh. I liked the minty flavor of the toothpaste. The only problem was that it did not whiten my teeth which is why I did not purchase again.
Sara A.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was a little hesitant in purchasing this product but man do I love it! It is all natural and makes my mouth feel super fresh after each brush. The taste is amazing as well! This is definitely worth a shot, you will get amazing results! I only wish they would create a tooth paste that also has 3D whitening.
Luna B.
Has a horrible taste, bought it at Walmart and was pricey. So I used up half the tube it was just not working for me, was not really what I expected. I definitely would not buy it again or recommend for that matter.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The consistency of this toothpaste isn't my favorite, but it has a great flavor and it leaves my teeth looking clean, and my breath feeling fresh. I love that they use natural ingredients and leave out harsh chemicals.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
I love Burt's bees products since they're all natural. I love how much they have added to their line of products and this toothpaste is one of them. I had no idea they made toothpaste so when I saw it I had to have it.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We are really trying to cut back on anything that might cause an allergy and her family so this is a great toothpaste to make sure you're using all natural ingredients and still caring for your teeth way they need to be.
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice and clean feeling after use! I love the butts bees brand so I love this product as well. It is a little more expensive than other toothpastes but I think that it is worth the extra money for this toothpaste.
Chandler L.
Really not a fan of Burt's Bees Toothpaste. I think it lacks severely on the flavor profile and my mouth does not feel any cleaner after I've used it. I'm sure it's getting the job done but it doesn't feel that way to me. Probably would not use again if I can avoid it.
Jacqie H.
Fresno, CA
I purchased this product and used it, and unfortunately did not have a good reaction to some of the ingredients. I was really hoping to enjoy using this product but it irritated the skin in my mouth. I would recommend this product only to people who do not have any issues with the ingredients.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?