Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Desyree A.
Burt's Bees' toothpaste is soooo good and for as weird as it may sound, there are a lot of times when I accidentally swallow my toothpaste and then feel really sick later, but I don't get sick with this one and that makes me happy.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
I bought this toothpaste, but have only used it a couple times. I don't necessarily have a problem with it, it's just kind of, meh. I prefer earth paste, but would definitely use this over a regular toothpaste.
Liz M.
Central Falls, RI
I absolutely love love Burt's Bees Products. But I'm not a big fan of their prices, however this toothpaste leave my mouth and teeth so cleanning that I don't mind paying for the price plus is 100% natural ingredients
Kimber J.
Wheeling, IL
Great toothpaste without the harmful chemicals. When used 2 times daily a tube will last 1-2 months while still leaving your teeth feeling clean. It is a perfect peppermint flavor that is not too over powering. Pick it up at your local Walmart or Target. I for one will be getting it again.
Whitney B.
Spofford, NH
When I purchased this item, I bought two, a whitening and a mulit-care. They both are about as good as any other tooth paste but I soon found out not to use the whitening one at night. I breath through my mouth at night and when I did, my teeth were so sensitive to the air it was so painful!
Jessy R.
Pleasantville , NJ
This toothpaste is great to me honestly. I bought it at rite aid and Walmart. It met my expectations honestly and I love it. I'm a first time user and I already love this product. I would definitely buy it
Marinda B.
Burt's Bees Toothpaste has a funny taste and texture. It's better for you and for the environment which is why it has 3 stars. However, I've never felt like it truly cleans my teeth. I won't be buying again
Lena R.
Philipsburg, PA
I hate harsh toothpastes with flamboyant mint flavors, they give me nausea when I brush my teeth in the morning. This Burt's Bees toothpast is a revolution, it tastes delicious, foams just enough so that I can brush my teeth without swallowing tons of products, and rinses easily. My whole family and my roommates use it now! I especially love the children's edition and its delicate red berry flavor.
Jamie C.
Tampa, FL
Burt's Bees Toothpaste has a pleasing taste and texture. I only purchased this product once as I felt it was very expensive. I have found a brand that I like and trust. I'd say overall this is a good product but I feel that I found something better, more effective and less expensive.
Vicki D.
Buffalo, NY
AMaZInG I love this toothpaste so much !!! It definitely met my expectations and it is the best I have tried thus far .....,.., it's very effective and I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to other people
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?