Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Prabhpreet K.
Visalia, CA
I really have not had anything negative about this product. It truly performs well as a toothpaste. I do recommend it. It is a very nice toothpaste overall. I have always loved Burt's Bees products. This is a must try as well! I do recommend it!
Rose G.
I love this toothpaste because Burt's Bees always use natural ingredients. Even my dentist recommended this to me. I use it 3 times a day and it works wonders compared to other toothpaste brands. I only use this one now because it's natural.
Kay L.
Burlington, KY
This stuff rocks!! It gets the job done and I love it. I bought this at target. The reason I like this stuff so much is its natural. It does the job right although other do as well. But this one is a natural way for getting those teeth clean!!
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Burt's Bees Toothpaste is great! I love all Burt's Bees products! The scents are nice and feel great! Love them and will continue to use my Burt's Bees products!
Meets my expectations, for sure! Would recommend this toothpaste to others! It's great!
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA
I love the taste I just felt like I had to use a lot for it to get to work. Most the time I only have to put toothpaste on my brush when I start brushing I felt like I had to add more halfway through it and that just seems like a waste
Mia L.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this once because apparently sodium laurel sulfate or whatever they use in regular toothpaste is bad for you. This stuff is kind of natural and salty tasting. Doesn't leave that fresh chemical minty feel that I strive for every morning.
Karina J.
I didn't think this toothpaste did much for my teeth at the time of purchasing. My teeth didn't feel "clean" that long after and my mouth was kinda slimy with residue? Also didn't see a change in whiteness as I would have liked to
Angel J.
Loved this stuff! I get mouth sores a lot from the sulfates in regular toothpaste, so I was buying this from Walgreens. Unfortunately, they stopped carrying it! And it was expensive and ordering online only increased that expense.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
I'm a huge Burt's Bees fan and have been using their products for years. However, I am not a fan of their toothpaste at all! I was very excited to try it but was highly disappointed. I did not like the texture and the taste was a little off as well. I like the health benefits of the paste but have stopped using it due to the texture.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?