Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Tori M.
Bridgeville, DE
Didn't think it worked well as my original toothpaste should I use I feel like I didn't keep my breath as fresh as the normal to fix it would use but for someone who likes organic stuff this would be the best option
Jacqie H.
Fresno, CA
I purchased this product and used it, and unfortunately did not have a good reaction to some of the ingredients. I was really hoping to enjoy using this product but it irritated the skin in my mouth. I would recommend this product only to people who do not have any issues with the ingredients.
Chandler L.
Really not a fan of Burt's Bees Toothpaste. I think it lacks severely on the flavor profile and my mouth does not feel any cleaner after I've used it. I'm sure it's getting the job done but it doesn't feel that way to me. Probably would not use again if I can avoid it.
tina p.
Waycross, GA
I don't hate this, but for what I paid for it compared to Crest, I expected a lot more. The taste was only okay. The smell was a little offputting. But mostly, my mouth just didn't feel as clean as most toothpastes make it feel. It wasn't terrible, but I won't buy another one, I"m pretty sure
Yvette S.
Las Vegas , NV
I grew up with the Burt's bees brand and will always love the quality! However, my mother bought this toothpaste once and never again. There is nothing wrong with the toothpaste, we just like ours a bit more minty.
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice and clean feeling after use! I love the butts bees brand so I love this product as well. It is a little more expensive than other toothpastes but I think that it is worth the extra money for this toothpaste.
Kimber J.
Wheeling, IL
Great toothpaste without the harmful chemicals. When used 2 times daily a tube will last 1-2 months while still leaving your teeth feeling clean. It is a perfect peppermint flavor that is not too over powering. Pick it up at your local Walmart or Target. I for one will be getting it again.
Markie P.
Burt's bees products are really amazing! The brand is really awesome and the products are super natural and aways smell and feel good on the lips or skin! Would absolutely suggest trying any Burt's bees products!
Jackie B.
Goleta, CA
My teeth are somewhat sensitive but I'm very picky about ingredients and the taste of my toothpaste so this is a perfect match! Refreshing, natural, and I get coupons for it sometimes too! Oh yeah... It does a great job cleaning your teeth too, in case you need that from your toothpaste. lol.
Mari C.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like it. It tastes good while takes care of your teeth. It's totally effective and you feel your teeth clean and fresh. It met my expectations and I will buy it in the future once again. I'm satisfied!
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?