Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Jennifer Z.
Newport Beach, CA
I love this toothpaste! I decided to try it because I love other products from this company. Every time I use it, my mouth feels super clean with no chemically taste left behind. I bought this from my local Target and have been very happy with it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Manny V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly, I bought this product because it was on sale at my local Target. I had just run out of toothpaste and needed some more. I usually purchased Crest or Colgate, but thought to try this one out. I think it worked fairly well and would definitely repurchase IF my regular Crest was no longer available.
Francesca P.
Peoria, IL
Didn't like this -- strange texture and taste. Left residue on my teeth as well, which was pretty unpleasant. Pick up a basic (and inexpensive) tube of toothpaste instead! Not worth the cute packaging and Burt's aesthetic. Will not be repurchasing
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used this product before because the used to carry it around target, I don't think they do anymore which stinks because it's SLS free and I need that. The shipping on Burt's website is rediculous for one toothpaste :(
Harmony L.
Butts bees has one of the better mayoral toothpastes in my opinion. I still personally prefer the Tom's brand but i do not at all regret buying this toothpaste. It's got a good texture and flavor and yields good results
Jennifer H.
This is without a doubt the best toothpaste I've used. It is all natural, no fluoride, which I like, and it has the proper calcium, phosphorus mix to help remineralize tooth enamel. I hope Burt's Bees will continue to produce it.
Faith T.
Wayland , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great toothpaste and you can find it almost anywhere at a great price. I use this everyday and I have no complaints. I will absolutely continue buying this product and I recommend it to anyone looking for a great toothpaste at a great price.
Mollie D.
Clyde, NY
I got a free sample of the toothpaste when it first came out and loved it so much I bought the full size after. The consistency isn't the same as "normal" toothpaste. It's thicker and chunkier so if you're expecting smooth gel-like paste, think again. Other than that, minty fresh goodness with no bad ju ju.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Burts Bees, but somethings just aren't worth it or don't have that clean feeling. Effective? That's a question I'm not sure about. First time user so would absolutely try again and see if a different version works better.
Sheri K.
Napa, CA
NOPE....do not like the taste....very pricey.....I like other products by them and what they stand for...but, I will not purchase the toothpaste again. I really like the one I currently use....I am not adverse to trying new products....but, I always seem to go back to my old standby....it is just superior
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?