Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Angel J.
Statesville, NC
Loved this stuff! I get mouth sores a lot from the sulfates in regular toothpaste, so I was buying this from Walgreens. Unfortunately, they stopped carrying it! And it was expensive and ordering online only increased that expense.
Karina J.
I didn't think this toothpaste did much for my teeth at the time of purchasing. My teeth didn't feel "clean" that long after and my mouth was kinda slimy with residue? Also didn't see a change in whiteness as I would have liked to
Kayla F.
Mundelein, IL
Unpleasant and kind of gritty. Not sure if I got a bad tube of toothpaste or if it is just how this toothpaste is. Not really willing to spend the extra money on trying again when the store brand is much cheaper and works just as well. It is about on par with the "all natural" toothpastes I have used in the past.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
I'm a huge Burt's Bees fan and have been using their products for years. However, I am not a fan of their toothpaste at all! I was very excited to try it but was highly disappointed. I did not like the texture and the taste was a little off as well. I like the health benefits of the paste but have stopped using it due to the texture.
Bethany ❤.
Los Lunas, NM
It's not known for it's super minty fresh after brush feeling but I do consider it a great brand. Great subtle flavor, I bought mine at Walmart and I would consider buying it again because overall it is a great quality product
Vivian B.
Scott Afb, IL
I like this toothpaste a lot but it's a little pricey for me.. So I'll opt for something a bit more cheaper in price, but overall it is a great product and it does last you a very long time. I would buy again in the future
Michelle w.
I bought Burt's Bees Toothpaste. In my opinion as writing my reviews of this product, it was amazing! It wasn't gritty, it had a cool minty flavor. After my use it kept my teeth feeling clean & minty fresh for most of the day. For a clean, fresh mouth I recommend this product to be put in your mouth & bathroom.
Jordan N.
Brighton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've tried this toothpaste a few times and I'm still on the edge about it. I don't really like the taste of it. It tastes like a normal toothpaste to me and I don't see anything that really stands out to me about it. There are many other toothpastes that I favor over this. I do like the fact that it is natural.
Sara R.
This is a very soft natural toothpaste that I love. The flavor is amazing and it is not super minty like most comercial brands you can really feel the diference in your gums after 2 -3 weeks of use. A little goes a long way!
Tabitha M.
I don't know I feel like it just tastes awful a nd didn't clean my mouth . The taste was horrible and the it was chalky and the consistency was very hard to work with . I appreciate the natural approach but not for me .
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?