Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Caroline M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the safest type of toothpaste we've found, and the best for our kids. It's SLS-free, which was critical for us, and it's still gooey and foamy. I love the flavors for kids and my boys can't wait to brush. I'd definitely recommend this - it's so much safer than traditionally available products and better formulated than Tom's or Trader Joe's.
Prabhpreet K.
Visalia, CA
I really have not had anything negative about this product. It truly performs well as a toothpaste. I do recommend it. It is a very nice toothpaste overall. I have always loved Burt's Bees products. This is a must try as well! I do recommend it!
Sabina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love that it's all natural and smells good as well. I used this toothpaste when I went on a girls trip and I forgot my toothpaste at home. My friend swears by it so I tried before having to have to go buy toothpaste. I was surprised how nice it was.
Rose G.
I love this toothpaste because Burt's Bees always use natural ingredients. Even my dentist recommended this to me. I use it 3 times a day and it works wonders compared to other toothpaste brands. I only use this one now because it's natural.
Kay L.
Burlington, KY
This stuff rocks!! It gets the job done and I love it. I bought this at target. The reason I like this stuff so much is its natural. It does the job right although other do as well. But this one is a natural way for getting those teeth clean!!
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Burt's Bees Toothpaste is great! I love all Burt's Bees products! The scents are nice and feel great! Love them and will continue to use my Burt's Bees products!
Meets my expectations, for sure! Would recommend this toothpaste to others! It's great!
Nicole R.
Oakley, CA
I love the taste I just felt like I had to use a lot for it to get to work. Most the time I only have to put toothpaste on my brush when I start brushing I felt like I had to add more halfway through it and that just seems like a waste
Mia L.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this once because apparently sodium laurel sulfate or whatever they use in regular toothpaste is bad for you. This stuff is kind of natural and salty tasting. Doesn't leave that fresh chemical minty feel that I strive for every morning.
Angel J.
Statesville, NC
Loved this stuff! I get mouth sores a lot from the sulfates in regular toothpaste, so I was buying this from Walgreens. Unfortunately, they stopped carrying it! And it was expensive and ordering online only increased that expense.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?