Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Maaliter T.
Lac La Biche
Great product. The end. Buy it now!
Naomi N.
Thunder bay, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a huge fan of this brand , I think they should stick to chap stick and not toothpaste
Paige J.
camden nsw
My mother uses this I used it once while staying at her house,I found it very good,didn’t leave a weird taste.It has amazing ingredients and did make my mouth feel clean.
maryam S.
UAE
Okay so ny friend insisted on me buying it. But i didn't like one bit. Maybe it was its odour that didnt set very well with ne
Fatima Z.
Riyadh, Central
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My friend got this for my birthday and so this way I have taste of this toothpaste but I did not purchase this brand.
Zara N.
This had my teeth white after three days of using this product and plus it’s very affordable and tastes good
Isra R.
Jeddah, Makkah
1,061 reviews
A very distinctive, useful and effective product for teeth
All the company's products are good and always used
maria k.
406,4th Floor, Ammara Flats, Dabaliya Pole, Kalupur Tower, Ahmedabad
Nice.
Nice taste. Really whitens your teeth.
Gives a Hollywood smile on the face.
Very very amazing
Ella M.
london
I’m sure this product would be very good to some people but personally I did not like the taste or texture
nouser 1.
Do not like the after taste of this toothpaste and doesn’t refresh as others do and how I’d like it to
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?