Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Ally B.
I didn't really like this toothpaste, I wanted to switch to an all-natural toothpaste, and I LOVE Burt's Bees, so I thought this would be perfect for me. But I feel like this toothpaste left my breath not feeling clean like other brands like Colgate do. Not a fan, would not repurchase.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this toothpaste a few times and was pretty satisfied with it. I like it better than most of the big brand competitors. It did what it was supposed to and it left my teeth feeling super clean. If you have the opportunity to try this toothpaste I recommend you do so.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
We use this because I read an article about what is really in our favorite products and switched some of our toiletry choices immediately. The taste is okay, kind of funny to me but my hubby likes it. Works great, and makes me feel better that I know it's great for my teeth.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
The flavor was alright, however I just didn't feel that "clean" feeling after I was done. I didn't feel like my breathe was fresh either. I purchased this tooth paste from my local walgreens, it didn't meet my expectations. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this product.
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I didn't like that way it tasted or felt in my mouth. If you don't mind that baking soda taste then you will like it, and it's the healthier way to go. However, for me the grit feeling and taste is not my cup of tea. My family loves it so don't go by just my opinion.
Alyssa S.
I use this at my friends house one day. I'm not sure if I like the taste but I do like the feeling. This is my first time using this though I have not purchased. I would recommend this to others who just need a basic toothpaste and have sensitivity problems. Done
Christina M.
Just recently picked up a tube of this, and loved it. At first I was a little iffy, thought it might not be as effective... boy was I wrong!!! They leave a very clean and pleasant taste and feel in your mouth, with the comfort of knowing it's a natural product.
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
Omg I just love this amazing brand .. Butts bees ... The special thing is it's completely natural... I almost use a lot of their products... I have been using this tooth paste from a long time... It's soothing, awesome flavor and not spicy... I jus love it...
casie c.
Leesville, LA
I adore Burt's Bees brand ! All of their products are so high quality, natural , and effective. And this toothpaste is just one of them. Love the taste, leaves my mouth feeling clean without the chemical artificial aftertaste. Nice later,you really can scrub!
Jamie s.
Redding, CA
Not a huge fan of the tooth paste. My teeth didn't feel clean after using this product. Left a weird film in my mouth. I usually love all of the Burts Bees products. I'm giving it 2 stars because I Still love the company just not this product in particular.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?