Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

F A.
The toothpaste is not my favorite but it's great to use it. Totally gives you the refreshing smell with white teeth
Maeve C.
Cape Town
Not really my style of toothpaste. I'll stick to minty toothpaste instead of honey and it is very very expensive
Chloe J.
Wa5 1bn
Worked very well and left my teeth clean and my breath fresh but just seemed a little over priced for what it is
Mila V.
I love the Burt's Bees products and their toothpaste doesn't disappoint. I love the freshness and it works well!
Catalina C.
bogota
I love it, had the best results in your teeth, the price is elevated but definily it works perfectly i love it
Pauline S.
Toronto , ON
I don't like this product. I don't like how it smells and the scent of this. It would be better if it were mint
Ash C.
San Juan
I dont love it.

Is classic and you need to use much product to see results. Also is very dificult to get in PR.
Celeste F.
Azilda, ON
I have yet to try this toothpaste but every other birds bees product is amazing so I'm sure this would be also
Esraa e.
elsharja..elbotina
علي رغم تجربتي الاولى معة ولكنة منتج فوق رائع انصح اصدقائى باستخدامة كان الاولي ولن تكون الاخيرة احببه كثير❤😍
Mona A.
London, ON
Too expensive for no reason. I could purchase any regular toothpaste for double the size and half the money
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?