Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Dima F.
Tripoli
I found that its normal
There are many better toothpaste to use instead pf it
Dont buy it
Honey M.
England
Used to love this but I went off it. I don't know why but I just did. It's not for me
Maaliter T.
Lac La Biche
Great product. The end. Buy it now!
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
Love to let the kids use this toothpaste, the price is reasonable. I would purchase again, I usually buy from my local shoppers drug mart. Love all burt bees products the packaging is visually appealing and the kids love the lip balm!
Maria A.
Giza, Elmohansen
Ohhhhhh my God that's amazing product I want want this I'm in love with this product that's beautiful one of product
Shrooq A.
alexandria
It is very fantastic and me and my sister and ny mother love it very very mach becouse it is fantastic and beutiful
Esraa e.
elsharja..elbotina
علي رغم تجربتي الاولى معة ولكنة منتج فوق رائع انصح اصدقائى باستخدامة كان الاولي ولن تكون الاخيرة احببه كثير❤😍
Tracy S.
sarawak
My husband use this one. So i really dont know what to say about this.. I guess this is good ( i guess). Seeing him buying it for the second time
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?