Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Daiza S.
P. O. Box 465 Moca
Huele bien. Buen sabor. Limpia los diantes y los deja claros. Buena sensación de frescura en la boca sin tanto químico.
Areeba J.
This is an okay product. I felt like it wasn't doing the job. I would not repurchase this because it was not worth it.
Amina D.
Toronto, ON
I just didn't like the scent/ smell for toothpaste I prefer minty toothpaste and this was quite different and felt odd
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
I don't like burt bees toothpaste. It doesn't taste really good and doesn't leave my breathe feeling fresh loke it should
Evi m.
Canada
I would love to try this toothpaste because I love Burt's bees lip balm so I am wonder if this is another great product
Maquayla A.
It works about as good as any other Toothpaste but wasn't overly impressed, would suggest spending your money elsewhere
Madison J.
Kentville
Wasnt sure about burt bees tooth paste, but tried it and it made us all switch over! worth the extra bucks! Trust me
Mai K.
Mississauga
Pretty good , good flavor and cleans well. It's also very healthy for the teeth, it doesn't hurt the enamel or teeth
galaxy x.
New Delhi , DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Soo pretty I loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup so can rewiew more than one love it soo much nice
Amy M.
Just not my favorite toothpaste to be honest... not to keen on the taste, thats my only flaw for me in this product
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?