Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Anastasia K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste just tastes so WEIRD. I've used Tom's of Maine which is also natural, and it did not taste as weird as this one.

I also did not feel like this paste did a good job cleaning my teeth. In the weeks I used it, I think my teeth got duller and my gums weren't doing so good either.
Elizabeth L.
Roberta, GA
I love the feeling of having freshly brushed
teeth without feeling a film on my teeth or feeling that I have scrubbed off all my enamel. I also don't like such a strong taste that it stays with me for hours or burns my mouth! Burt's Bees is mild, yet leaves my teeth feeling truly clean!
Ally B.
I didn't really like this toothpaste, I wanted to switch to an all-natural toothpaste, and I LOVE Burt's Bees, so I thought this would be perfect for me. But I feel like this toothpaste left my breath not feeling clean like other brands like Colgate do. Not a fan, would not repurchase.
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
I love using Burt's Bees toothpaste. My teeth feel like I just got a professional cleaning every time I brush, no matter how dirty or stained they were from the day. It doesn't have the greatest taste, but it's not gross, and it's definitely worth using when you get such great results.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
We use this because I read an article about what is really in our favorite products and switched some of our toiletry choices immediately. The taste is okay, kind of funny to me but my hubby likes it. Works great, and makes me feel better that I know it's great for my teeth.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this toothpaste a few times and was pretty satisfied with it. I like it better than most of the big brand competitors. It did what it was supposed to and it left my teeth feeling super clean. If you have the opportunity to try this toothpaste I recommend you do so.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
The flavor was alright, however I just didn't feel that "clean" feeling after I was done. I didn't feel like my breathe was fresh either. I purchased this tooth paste from my local walgreens, it didn't meet my expectations. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this product.
Naomi J.
Vestavia, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I didn't like that way it tasted or felt in my mouth. If you don't mind that baking soda taste then you will like it, and it's the healthier way to go. However, for me the grit feeling and taste is not my cup of tea. My family loves it so don't go by just my opinion.
Alyssa S.
I use this at my friends house one day. I'm not sure if I like the taste but I do like the feeling. This is my first time using this though I have not purchased. I would recommend this to others who just need a basic toothpaste and have sensitivity problems. Done
Christina M.
Just recently picked up a tube of this, and loved it. At first I was a little iffy, thought it might not be as effective... boy was I wrong!!! They leave a very clean and pleasant taste and feel in your mouth, with the comfort of knowing it's a natural product.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?