Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this tooth paste i got a sample a while ago but havent been avle to find in in stores near me. But anyway it was a small tube enough for like 5 uses.... It is great it doesnt make your mouth burn... Its very refreshing and it cleans your teeth very well honetly i brushed my teeth twice and i could honestly feel a big difference it helped my teeth stay clean longer and my breath was fresh all day. I really recommend it. I wish i could find it near me... 😢😂
Madison G.
Lock Haven
I usually love their products, but this toothpaste was a miss for me. It had a peculiar taste, and a runny, gritty consistency that just didn't work for me. Also, I felt like it didn't clean my teeth very well, which was a big no no considering the price I paid for it.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Burt’s bees is a fantastic brand. I love mostly all of their products but this was one product I didn’t like. It wasn’t super effective, left my teeth feeling still dirty, and tasted a bit odd in comparison to my normal crest mint toothpaste.
x x.
x
I just recently bought this product because I love Burt’s bees so much and once again I fell in love with another product because this works so well leaving my teeth brighter and cleaner. I recommended this to a few of my friends already.
Mariee A.
fresno
I have seen this product but I have never used it I know that the Burt’s bees chap stick is good and leaves my lips feeling good but I would be scared to try this because I usually get the same toothpaste every single time
Mikayla P.
Newark
It’s so good. It works and tastes good while being all natural which I love. This is good for health and the environment and it gets the job done! Totally recommend this product. My smile feels great because of it.
Jacquelyn D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste was terrible. It did not really help with bad breath, tasted bad, and was priced higher than other toothpaste at my local store. I would never purchase this product again as it was useless.
Valentina C.
Gainesville , GA
Are use my friends because we know when you’re on a trip and I forgot to pack my toothpaste and honestly it’s a really good toothpaste lives in nice minty breath honestly I’ve been looking to buy it tbh
Andrea M.
Stockton
It was pricey for the little tube it came in and it honestly didn’t leave my teeth feeling as clean as it does with my other toothpaste. I wouldn’t buy this again. I love trying new products but i can be honestly and say this isn’t the best for my liking but my brother liked it so i guess people just have to try it to see what they like. Smells great I’ll say that .
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After trying all the other brands out on the market I have found the most amazing toothpaste in Burts Bees Toothpaste, I can definitely tell the difference in only a few short weeks. My teeth are whiter and my gums are definitely healthier. I would definitely recommend you give this product a try if you haven't already.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?