Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this tooth paste i got a sample a while ago but havent been avle to find in in stores near me. But anyway it was a small tube enough for like 5 uses.... It is great it doesnt make your mouth burn... Its very refreshing and it cleans your teeth very well honetly i brushed my teeth twice and i could honestly feel a big difference it helped my teeth stay clean longer and my breath was fresh all day. I really recommend it. I wish i could find it near me... 😢😂
Madison G.
Lock Haven
I usually love their products, but this toothpaste was a miss for me. It had a peculiar taste, and a runny, gritty consistency that just didn't work for me. Also, I felt like it didn't clean my teeth very well, which was a big no no considering the price I paid for it.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Burt’s bees is a fantastic brand. I love mostly all of their products but this was one product I didn’t like. It wasn’t super effective, left my teeth feeling still dirty, and tasted a bit odd in comparison to my normal crest mint toothpaste.
x x.
x
I just recently bought this product because I love Burt’s bees so much and once again I fell in love with another product because this works so well leaving my teeth brighter and cleaner. I recommended this to a few of my friends already.
Nicole B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this natural toothpaste! It’s good for sensitive teeth and gets rid of that awful morning breath! I love this toothpaste a lot and refuse to use anything else on my teeth now! I would recommend to anyone with sensitive teeth!
Grettel G.
Chicago
Weird taste. Just saying. It is made with all these natural ingredients and I give that a electronic high-five! It’s great, but doesn’t have any whitening effect to your teeth. Kinda sad, but does make your breath smell minty!
Mariee A.
fresno
I have seen this product but I have never used it I know that the Burt’s bees chap stick is good and leaves my lips feeling good but I would be scared to try this because I usually get the same toothpaste every single time
Ronnie P.
I felt like it was not cleaning properly and it lacks of flavor honestly i rather use other brands i know is natural but did not did the job. I used for one month and not good enough for me to brag or even try it again
Mikayla P.
Newark
It’s so good. It works and tastes good while being all natural which I love. This is good for health and the environment and it gets the job done! Totally recommend this product. My smile feels great because of it.
Jacquelyn D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste was terrible. It did not really help with bad breath, tasted bad, and was priced higher than other toothpaste at my local store. I would never purchase this product again as it was useless.
Christy W.
Is this an abrasive toothpaste? Does it help with tarter control? My 10 year old has an issue with this :>
Sharifa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used the lip balm and the body washed for babies but I've never used the toothpaste. It is just as good as the other products?
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Ashley M.
Beaverton , OR
How effectively do you feel this whitens? Compared to regular brands like Crest/Colgate/etc?
Jeanette H.
What does this toothpaste taste like?