Burt's Bees Toothpaste uploaded by Marjan S.

BY BURT'S BEES

Palmira B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this tooth paste i got a sample a while ago but havent been avle to find in in stores near me. But anyway it was a small tube enough for like 5 uses.... It is great it doesnt make your mouth burn... Its very refreshing and it cleans your teeth very well honetly i brushed my teeth twice and i could honestly feel a big difference it helped my teeth stay clean longer and my breath was fresh all day. I really recommend it. I wish i could find it near me... 😢😂
Madison G.
Lock Haven
I usually love their products, but this toothpaste was a miss for me. It had a peculiar taste, and a runny, gritty consistency that just didn't work for me. Also, I felt like it didn't clean my teeth very well, which was a big no no considering the price I paid for it.
Allie B.
Gibsonia
I wanted to try this product because it’s organic and natural. Unfortunately I wasn’t very satisfied. It left an unpleasant aftertaste, and didn’t leave my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I was pretty disappointed with this, because I usually love Burt’s Bees products.
Elizabeth C.
Walnut Ridge
Wayyyyyyy overpriced, and smells terrible. I’ve used better off brand toothpaste! Not effective at all I don’t put l it. I am a first and last time user of this. I’ll never purchase this product. I was given a sample.
Jacquelyn D.
This toothpaste was terrible. It did not really help with bad breath, tasted bad, and was priced higher than other toothpaste at my local store. I would never purchase this product again as it was useless.
Shondria J.
Atlanta, GA
This toothpaste nearly gets the job done when it comes to teeth because i put it on bumps and it works amazingly. However, this toothpaste has a awful after taste that remains for at least 10-15 mins.
sophie g.
daytona beach, fl
i tryed this toothpaste randomly because i wanted to try something new. i got mine from target and it’s one of the more expensive toothpastes. it didn’t leave my mouth feeling super fresh and clean.
Debbie H.
08754
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After trying all the other brands out on the market I have found the most amazing toothpaste in Burts Bees Toothpaste, I can definitely tell the difference in only a few short weeks. My teeth are whiter and my gums are definitely healthier. I would definitely recommend you give this product a try if you haven't already.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
We like this brand of toothpaste. It isn’t as natural as I hoped it would be considering all the advertisements that Burt’s bees publishes saying they are healthy and all natural. But the toothpaste seems to work and leaves our teeth nice and smooth and clean. We will probably purchase this again.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wasn’t a big fan of Burt’s Bees toothpaste. It could have been working well but I just didn’t feel like it was. It was the consistency of diaper cream and I felt like I was just rubbing it around and not really getting my teeth clean.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Would you recommend this toothpaste?
Rebecca V.
Christine W.
Largo, FL
Ashley J.
Dallas, TX
What is your favorite formula and why?
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the taste and texture like?