BY BURT'S BEES

Fingers And Toes Need A Little Love? This Amazing Collection Of Rich Creams And Softening Butters Will Do The Trick. Seriously Softening And Happily Hydrating. Your Fingers And Toes Will Thank You.

Softens Skin With Butters And Rich Creams

Contains:

• Almond & Milk Hand Cream (0.25 Oz)
  • Hand Salve (0.3 Oz)
  • Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grapeseed Hand Creme (0.75 Oz)
  • Coconut Foot Creme (0.75 Oz)
  • Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (0.3 Oz)
  • Replenishing Lip Balm (0.15 Oz)

Mix M.
This is the set I got for Christmas last year, and I've been loving it ever since. All the components of it smell great and work well. I kind of wish that instead of another hand cream they would of used a a body lotion or something like that, but overall I really like this package.
Heather A.
Vermont
The products in this kit are very greasy and honestly I didnt like how they felt, I did like how they were travel size and easy to drop it in your purse/backpack or whater. I thought it was affordable, but I honestly wouldn't buy this again, to me it just wasn't worth it
Brittney S.
I got this set as a gift from a friend last Christmas. I love that Burt's Bees is all natural and that their products don't have an overpowering scent. I love how these little minis are perfect to fit in a clutch or purse for when you're on the go and you need a quick touch up. Overall, I think the set has a great value. I even purchased this for another friend because I thought it was such a good gift idea.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
A lot of these products are a miss for me. Unfortunately because I love Burt’s Bees, or used to! Find a lot of their products make me feel greasy and just sit on my skin, which is very disappointing. The balms especially make me feel greasy and don’t absorb well. I like the lotions, particularly the milk & honey one and the chapstick.
Jordan H.
[product:burt's-bees-tips-and-toes-kits] are really good quality, last a long time, and work really well! I use the salves and lotions mostly in the winter, and they help to keep my hands and feet soft and smooth
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
I love, love, love this kit! I bought this for a 9 hour flight to Germany, from Illinois, and it aided my pursuit of hydrated, healthy skin on a long journey. The scents of these products not only prove natural, but unbelievably delicious, and I have a hard time savoring them!
Crystal R.
This kit is truly perfect for hand and foot care. Burt's Bees all-natural products always a trusted brand. The cuticle salve is probably my favorite in the kit. I love the lemon scent of it. The hand salve is a bit greasy, but very hydrating.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Purchased this kit at Target for traveling and keeping in my purse. Burt’s Bees is all natural, not overly scented. The products are great for quick fixes and touch ups when you are on the go. Great value!
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
Ughhhhh, this KIT IS A LIFE SAVER!!!! Im absolutely obsessed with this kit. The chapstick and the hand cream are my favorites out of I️t! But definitely worth your money, and definitely worth getting.
Kenzie F.
Eugene, OR
Not my favorite for the price but I do like it a lot considering how good the ingredients are. I feel like it may have dried my skin out a bit though which was disappointing.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm Have you noticed that they have some cosmetics too?
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
I have never used the feet kit but I love all the other products how does everyone like this
Natrell G.
Pensacola, FL
Does this product grows your toe nails?
Erin P.
Arlington
I’ve never used this brand is it good? I always see but I never buy it.
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
I love Burt's Bee kits they're a great value for what you're getting.

Walmart