Burt's Bees Tints & Treats Box Lotion Lip Balm Tinted Balm & Cuticle Creme uploaded by laura d.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Tints & Treats Box Lotion Lip Balm Tinted Balm & Cuticle Creme
  • "Burt's bees has to be my all time favorite lip balm, smooth, soothing, and I buy it all the time" in 5 reviews
Taylor a.
Pineville
I put this product on as soon as I go to bed! And wake up with moisturized lips which is always a plus! It’s not very pricey either! Ya very long lasting. Lasting you for hours at a time! I bought mine at Walmart as you can do too! I would definitely recommend this to others! Go try it out yourself!
Kristi B.
Burt’s Bees products are the best! This lip set is ultra moisturizing! Each product smells, looks, and feels amazing. My lips are in their best condition when I use Burt’s Bees products. I love their packaging!
Cheyenne P.
Love burts bees products, they are natural and good for you. The lip products work great because they moisturizer without leaving you with that white look on your lips that I get with a lot of other lip products.
Abby S.
Riverside, CA
Love this little gift set! Perfect gift for the holidays. Such a treat for the hands, cuticles, and lips. My fave is the cuticle creme, perfect for the winter weather.
Brooke M.
Marietta
Burts bee has developed and product that leaves you looks looking natural and moisturized the feeling of soft lips and skin that doesn't feel sticky or leave you dry later is fantastic. This box is like a little spa to go your soft tinted lips and soft hand without the look of overgrown dry cuticles great gift.
Emeril V.
Made my skin so soft and supple. Im impressed with the way it didnt feel heavy or leave greasey residue. It smelled fresh and is made with natural ingredients at a great price! Ive used it for years, and plan to keep going. I recommend it to all my friends.
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
Burts bees products are some of my favorites. The lip balm is my ride or die, the cuticle cream is amazing, the lotion is hydrating. The only product I'm not over the moon about is the tinted balm, but it is still great, just not my cup of tea.
Kai C.
Burts Bees is my absolute favorite brand and my go to for when I go to the drugstore. Will hands down always pick this brand above the others. It is slightly more expensive then the generic chapstick but it's organic and has a nice smell to it and I feel as though it doesn't dry out my lips as much as the other brands might
Selena z.
Raymondville, TX
let me just start off my saying I love burts beeeeees and it is my new every day before applying lipstlipstick lifesaver I have really dry cracked lips and this has been a big help my lips now look smoother and hydrated !!! THANK YOU
Vanessa L.
Panorama city, CA
I love this mini travel size packaging.. it's a great value !! You save money when you get this box.. usually I spend the same amount of money for one or two things of this brand .. yes I will buy it over again