Burt's Bees Tints & Treats Box Lotion Lip Balm Tinted Balm & Cuticle Creme uploaded by laura d.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Tints & Treats Box Lotion Lip Balm Tinted Balm & Cuticle Creme
  • "Burt's bees has to be my all time favorite lip balm, smooth, soothing, and I buy it all the time" in 5 reviews
Taylor a.
Pineville
I put this product on as soon as I go to bed! And wake up with moisturized lips which is always a plus! It’s not very pricey either! Ya very long lasting. Lasting you for hours at a time! I bought mine at Walmart as you can do too! I would definitely recommend this to others! Go try it out yourself!
Kristi B.
Burt’s Bees products are the best! This lip set is ultra moisturizing! Each product smells, looks, and feels amazing. My lips are in their best condition when I use Burt’s Bees products. I love their packaging!
Cheyenne P.
Love burts bees products, they are natural and good for you. The lip products work great because they moisturizer without leaving you with that white look on your lips that I get with a lot of other lip products.
Crystal M.
The packaging was great. The lotion was smooth and soothing. The balm in the tin was moisterizing and easy to take with you.  The price was decent. It met my expectations.
Brooke M.
Burts bee has developed and product that leaves you looks looking natural and moisturized the feeling of soft lips and skin that doesn't feel sticky or leave you dry later is fantastic. This box is like a little spa to go your soft tinted lips and soft hand without the look of overgrown dry cuticles great gift.
Emeril V.
Made my skin so soft and supple. Im impressed with the way it didnt feel heavy or leave greasey residue. It smelled fresh and is made with natural ingredients at a great price! Ive used it for years, and plan to keep going. I recommend it to all my friends.
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
Burts bees products are some of my favorites. The lip balm is my ride or die, the cuticle cream is amazing, the lotion is hydrating. The only product I'm not over the moon about is the tinted balm, but it is still great, just not my cup of tea.
Emily H.
I can't get enough Burt's Bees chopstick! I always have it in my desk, next to my bed and in my purse. It's my go to for sure! I also love that my favorite chopstick comes in tints! The colors are spot on and there are a wide range of colors.
Kai C.
Burts Bees is my absolute favorite brand and my go to for when I go to the drugstore. Will hands down always pick this brand above the others. It is slightly more expensive then the generic chapstick but it's organic and has a nice smell to it and I feel as though it doesn't dry out my lips as much as the other brands might
Selena z.
Raymondville, TX
let me just start off my saying I love burts beeeeees and it is my new every day before applying lipstlipstick lifesaver I have really dry cracked lips and this has been a big help my lips now look smoother and hydrated !!! THANK YOU