BY BURT'S BEES

For a glossy sheen that never feels sticky, reach for our all-new Tinted Lip Oil. A 100% natural blend of nourishing Meadowfoam Seed and Coconut Oils, our hydrating formula reduces the appearance of fine lines and lends lips a hint of sheer color.

Benefits & Claims:

• Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines.
  • Moisturizes To Leave Lips Soft & Smooth.
  • 100% Natural
  • Non-sticky Formula
  • Strengthens Delicate Skin, With Nourishing Meadowfoam And Coconut Oils.
  • 6 Shades Of Sheer Pigment
  • Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum, Or Sls

Meadowfoam And Coconut Oils

How To Use:

To Activate The Tinted Lip Oil Pen, Twist The Bottom And Click Approximately 10 – 15 Times. Apply As Needed For Natural Glowing Lips.

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Oil
  • "I love this product! it leaves behind a faint color on the lips while at the same still moisturizing. It runs about 8 dollars at Walmart and can also be found at Walgreens. This is also a long lasting lip wear products. i would totally repurchases this again." in 39 reviews
  • "Love this tinted lip oil. Leaves your lips soft and smooth... The color last a long time as well... your lips stay nice and shiny " in 20 reviews
Laurie K.
Cornwall-on-Hudson
This is my go to lip product on days when I want to just add a little bit of color to my lips while also giving them a little bit of a lip treatment at the same time. I use this in days when I’m not wearing makeup but all on days when I am and want a natural glossy lip look. It isn’t sticky if goopy and just feels fantastic on the lips and is one of my staple products that I love.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
I was hoping this would be a solid dupe for the Butter London Lip oil even though this has different packaging. I’m not a huge fan of the brush tip applicator but it’s not terrible. This formula does feel nice on the lips and gives a nice wash of color. But it’s not nearly as hydrating as I wanted it to be.
Megan R.
Morley, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Misted Plum more...
This is so fun to wear. I found that I had to buy a pretty dark shade to get a lot of color, but I love it. The applicator is really neat, and it’s obviously super moisturizing where it’s an oil. Doesn’t have much lasting power but I would definitely repurchase.
Julia G.
This product was not what I expected it to be but I love it anyway!

Originally I wanted a non-glossy tint that would last all day. This formula is thicker than I expected but I found this was perfect- my cold weather lips feel protected, hydrated AND tinted.

The tint lasts for a few hours before I have to reapply. I like that it's subtle and I NEVER have to worry about it getting on my teeth.

If you want a super-saturated color, this product is probably not for you.

It's natural and feels great!
Laura M.
Morrisville, NY
A very hydrating product. Normally things dry out my lips after a while but this product kept them nice and moist. It is a perfect price with a very cute package. It is very easy to apply. I would recommend this to others who have dry lips but want some color!
Sarah V.
Kansas City
This tinted lip oil is my go-to for going out. I am a huge fan of the rose color on my lips. I never have a problem with the color fading throughout the night but at the same time comes off easily with makeup remover. It is super easy to use/apply as you have so much control over the brush applicator, which in itself is so soft. I tend to run out of this item fairly quickly so it's frequently on my list, which I totally don't mind.
Nikki F.
Winchester, VA
Love the colors and how hydrating these are for you're lips. My only complaint would have to be the packaging it might just be me but ive never liked the little brush things. Other than that the product is amazing
Anne S.
I like this product, but I'm in love with it. I like the color and soft brush. It is nice to wear every day, but it doesn't last long. I feel like I use so much product because I have to reapply it often. Also, when I rub my lips together it feels a little gritty. I probably won't repurchase, but I will keep using it until its empty.
Jen {.
Pittsburgh, PA
Lip oil sounds weird but I actually really like it! I have such a high opinion of Burt’s bees mainly because I have been using this brand since I was a teenager! I can’t say enough good things about it!
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This was a nice lip oil, but it is not my favorite product. It goes on like a lip gloss and is a very light formula. I like to use it, but it is not very moisturizing and does not last long. I tried to use this as an alternative to lip balm, but it wore off too quickly to keep my lips moisturized. I would recommend trying this product, but don't expect it to last long.
Caitlin N.
Banning, CA
Does this product leave an oily feeling on your lips
Lori M.
How often do you need to reapply?
Jaime A.
Moundsville, WV
How pigmented are these?
Alexis S.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good for your lips??
Amber N.
Kalispell , MT
Has anyone tried these? I'm wondering if they have a lot of color or are pretty sheer. Also are they sticky?