BY BURT'S BEES

For just a hint of color and 8 hours of moisture. The Botanical Waxes in these softly tinted balms will take your lips to lovely in one pretty swipe. They come in a range of 6 naturally flattering shades.

BENEFITS & CLAIMS

• 8-hour moisture
  • Adds a hint of natural color
  • 100% natural
  • Nourishes with Shea Butter and Botanical Wax
  • Available in 6 sheer, wearable every day shades
  • Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, or SLS

KEY INGREDIENTS:

A natural fat, Shea Butter comes from the fruit of the Karite tree. Moisture-rich and oh-so nourishing, it leaves your skin feeling soft and super supple. Helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and making a great anti-aging treatment that can help improve your skin’s elasticity. Hard work really does pay off.

HOW TO USE:

No mirror needed, apply a swipe of sheer, natural color anytime, anywhere.

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm
  • "Works great on chapped lips, just like all the other Burt's Bees products. I just love the bit of shimmer added to this balm!!" in 427 reviews
Shehla S.
Austin, TX
I have been using the Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm since middle school!!! It is the perfect way to nourish your lips and keep them soft and hydrated while still adding just a touch of healthy color. The rose color looks extremely pigmented in the actual product, but comes off less intense in real life, which is nice. It has a lovely texture to it - kind of creamy with the right amount of slip, but not heavy since it's still a lip balm at the end of the day! Love it!!
Danielle B.
Hagerstown, MD
It's not bad. I like burt's bees products, so I thought I'd try this on after my mom bought it. The color payoff for a tinted balm is pretty good actually. It's not an overwhelming, in your face color, but definitely enough to be noticable. I don't wear a lot of color on my lips typically, so this is a good product for me to have to play with lip colors a little. I'll probably end up trying another color or two as well.
Amanda E.
sacramento
Purchased at: Target
I love using this lip balm on days where I have light makeup because it leaves the perfect wash of color. It is also nice and moisturizing as well so my lips look rosy and smooth. I would say that is leaves a medium wash of color, my husband tried it once without realizing it was tinted and we had a great laugh about how rosy his lips looked without his knowledge.
AnaLissa S.
Review for: Rose more...
I love Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. It gives my lips moisture and that hint of color. It's a great value. It gives whatever look I'm going for that day that finished, polished appearance. I would definitely purchase this again. When I know my look is complete, it gives me more self confidence. You can't place a price on that feeling.
Lexie L.
Concord
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia more...
I liked the product and it did tint my lips. However I felt as if it did not make my lips as soft as I would have liked. The products color was good and was true to the cap! The color lasted pretty good for a tinted lip balm overall I probably would buy it again but put a chapstick underneath it as an extra layer to soften my lips
Ingrid Y.
Austin, TX
Nice to to grab on the go. It's my go to when I'm at the gym. Just a hint of of gentle color not too much. Great moisture and I don't feel like I need to bring my make up bag along if I need to make a stop after my workout. Great value! I often recommend these to friends and clients especially for dry cold winter days.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I'm a huge Burt's Bees fan, and a huge lip balm fan in general. Since I love the original so much, I thought I would love the tinted variety of this stuff...but I was wrong. This is NOT the Burt's Bees formula I know and love.

I have the Rose color, and first of all, the scent is very strong. It doesn't particularly bother me, but if you're sensitive to smells, beware. Secondly, the formula itself is incredibly thin. It feels almost cheap on the lips, and not moisturizing in the least. I have super dry lips, so I need something substantial, and this just doesn't make the cut.

It gives a nice rosy tint to my lips, but the cute color is not worth the poor quality formula. Stick to the original Burt's Bees. I won't be repurchasing, and I don't recommend this stuff to anyone.
Tonia R.
Fort Worth, TX
I really am not a lipstick wearer as it tends to always leave my lips dry, no matter how expensive or exclusive the brand. But I often feel like I need color on my lips, especially if i've done a full face of makeup. This balm in Red Dahlia is perfect! It's my lips, but better, gives just the right amount of tint, plus a little shine, and keeps my lips moisturized, and it isn't overly red.
Kaylee L.
Burts Bee's?? More like Urts Ees, along side providing fantastic lip balm this company serves a greater purpose bringing awareness to the extinction of bees. I feel amazing to get to support a such an amazing brand that packs great lip balm into such a cheap price! Will continue to purchase this tinted lip balm till the day I die!!! Such a beautiful color with an amazing texture of lipbalm.
Alexis B.
California
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Red Dahlia more...
Love love love this product. I have used this lip balm daily since the first time I purchased it. I am now currently on my 4th one and I still use it everyday. It is a very daytime wearable color while it can be built up and even used as a topper to lip liner for an even bolder look.
Farrah D.
Does it go on dark or light? I like my lips dark red and cand find a tinted lip balm to do the job.
Paige L.
Florham Park, NJ
Does this product provide the same moisture as their other lip balm. I found that sometimes when it's tinted it dries out my lips
Ratnawali D.
Sri Ganganagar
Anyone tried this?your experience?
Courtney  B.
Fredericton , NB
Is the tint noticeable?
Loretta G.
Ashtabula , OH
Where can you find these? I've been looking for the inter burts bees everywhere with no luck.