BY BURT'S BEES

For just a hint of color and 8 hours of moisture. The Botanical Waxes in these softly tinted balms will take your lips to lovely in one pretty swipe. They come in a range of 6 naturally flattering shades.

BENEFITS & CLAIMS

• 8-hour moisture
  • Adds a hint of natural color
  • 100% natural
  • Nourishes with Shea Butter and Botanical Wax
  • Available in 6 sheer, wearable every day shades
  • Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, or SLS

KEY INGREDIENTS:

A natural fat, Shea Butter comes from the fruit of the Karite tree. Moisture-rich and oh-so nourishing, it leaves your skin feeling soft and super supple. Helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and making a great anti-aging treatment that can help improve your skin’s elasticity. Hard work really does pay off.

HOW TO USE:

No mirror needed, apply a swipe of sheer, natural color anytime, anywhere.

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm
  • "Works great on chapped lips, just like all the other Burt's Bees products. I just love the bit of shimmer added to this balm!!" in 427 reviews
Aysha Q.
East Windsor, NJ

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 16.0px; font: 14.0px Georgia; color: #0b0b0b; -webkit-text-stroke: #0b0b0b; background-color: #fafafa}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}
span.s2 {font-kerning: none; background-color: #ffffff}

Before I fell in love with lipstick I fell in love with this tinted balm it was my first ever tinted balm and it worked so well that people thought it was my natural lip shade! funny to think someone will think i have rose colored lips but, the lipcalm was very gentle and color was nice as well- I still use it to this day and buy more when i'm out- it's also EXTREMELY affordable compared to the 25-40 i've dropped on other tinted lip balms
Chelsea J.
Springfield, MO
I love the idea of a hydrating lip color balm. I do admit you have to be careful to make sure it doesn't get on the outskirts of your lips. I am so used to slabbing on lip balm but with this you might want to check in the mirror while applying or after to make sure its not all over. The shade I think would be more appealing on fair complexions and I have more of a light-medium yellow undertones. But otherwise if you find the right shade I think it's worth a try! Especially for the dryer months
Sasha K.
College Station
Review for: Hibiscus more...
It’s not as tinted as you would think, which I don’t really mind, but I know when people are searching for a tinted lip balm they really want the tint to pop. However, I thoroughly enjoy Burt’s bees and all their lip products because they really do make my lips feel moisturizer and if it’s really cold outside and my lips are chapped I know I can count on Burt’s bees to pull my out of my cracked lips!
Tess P.
Huntington Beach
Review for: Pink Blossom more...
 During the winter time my lips get ultra chapped.  Also year-round my lips stay chapped from using lip gloss and lipstick all day every day. Burt’s Bees is ultra creamy and adds a cute subtle shine to my lips. Hands down everyone could use this chapstick after all it’s one of the most popular for a reason.  Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm
Shelby👣 L.
Huntsville
Review for: Rose more...
This tinted lip balm is a true ride or die for someone who loves a natural makeup look!! I love BB’s tinted chap sticks because they give a perfect amount of color to your lips, while having the same moisturizing properties as their originals. Plus with it being a balm, its way easier to apply, at least for me, than a lip stick when I’m out and about!!
Lexie L.
Concord
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia more...
I liked the product and it did tint my lips. However I felt as if it did not make my lips as soft as I would have liked. The products color was good and was true to the cap! The color lasted pretty good for a tinted lip balm overall I probably would buy it again but put a chapstick underneath it as an extra layer to soften my lips
Rae A.
South Bend
The tint is basically non existent. I really do not understand the concept of tinted balms at all since they never show up unless they migrate over onto your cheek which is exactly where you don’t want them to show up. I guess I mostly used this in middle/high school when my mom didn’t want me wearing proper lipstick lol
Snap: A.
Buckeye, AZ
Review for: Rose, Red Dahlia, Hibiscus more...
Okay this is the last one, I love this chapstick. It literally goes with me everywhere! It replaces my lipstick for sure bc lipstick makes me lips way more chapped. This moisturizes AND tints my lips and it’s awesome. It just doesn’t stick as long as lipstick but it’s still okay with me. Best travel chapstick evee
Sammie J.
Narragansett
I have always enjoyed Burt's Bees products so I decided to use their tinted lip balm as an everyday casual lip color. It has the great gentle feel of Burt's Bees but the color is a but underwhelming and didn't last as long as I would have liked. I will probably buy it again but don't rely on it for long color.
Andrea J.
20 David dr Edgewood New Mexico
I really love burts bee's the tinted lip balm is awesome!!! They have great shades too. the tint is dark as dark as lipstick. so if your not into lipstick don't get one. But personally I love it. I mean who wouldn't love a beautiful shade of lipstick that's infused with honey and other good ingredients.
Farrah D.
Does it go on dark or light? I like my lips dark red and cand find a tinted lip balm to do the job.
Paige L.
Florham Park, NJ
Does this product provide the same moisture as their other lip balm. I found that sometimes when it's tinted it dries out my lips
Ratnawali D.
Sri Ganganagar
Anyone tried this?your experience?
Courtney  B.
Fredericton , NB
Is the tint noticeable?
Loretta G.
Ashtabula , OH
Where can you find these? I've been looking for the inter burts bees everywhere with no luck.

Macy's