BY BURT'S BEES

For just a hint of color and 8 hours of moisture. The Botanical Waxes in these softly tinted balms will take your lips to lovely in one pretty swipe. They come in a range of 6 naturally flattering shades.

BENEFITS & CLAIMS

• 8-hour moisture
  • Adds a hint of natural color
  • 100% natural
  • Nourishes with Shea Butter and Botanical Wax
  • Available in 6 sheer, wearable every day shades
  • Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, or SLS

KEY INGREDIENTS:

A natural fat, Shea Butter comes from the fruit of the Karite tree. Moisture-rich and oh-so nourishing, it leaves your skin feeling soft and super supple. Helping reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and making a great anti-aging treatment that can help improve your skin’s elasticity. Hard work really does pay off.

HOW TO USE:

No mirror needed, apply a swipe of sheer, natural color anytime, anywhere.

• Is the tint noticeable?8 Answers
  • Does this have good color? Does it last very long?5 Answers
  • Does this hydrate while giving color? I love the burts be...3 Answers
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm
  • "Works great on chapped lips, just like all the other Burt's Bees products. I just love the bit of shimmer added to this balm!!" in 427 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I'm a huge Burt's Bees fan, and a huge lip balm fan in general. Since I love the original so much, I thought I would love the tinted variety of this stuff...but I was wrong. This is NOT the Burt's Bees formula I know and love.

I have the Rose color, and first of all, the scent is very strong. It doesn't particularly bother me, but if you're sensitive to smells, beware. Secondly, the formula itself is incredibly thin. It feels almost cheap on the lips, and not moisturizing in the least. I have super dry lips, so I need something substantial, and this just doesn't make the cut.

It gives a nice rosy tint to my lips, but the cute color is not worth the poor quality formula. Stick to the original Burt's Bees. I won't be repurchasing, and I don't recommend this stuff to anyone.
Alyssa H.
Reading, PA
I love burts bees lip balms and this is my absolute favorite. I got it in the tint "Red Dahlia" and the color is perfect. They are very hydrating, moisturizing, and nourishing like the regular burts bees chapsticks but have a added tint of color. The color actually shows up good and stays on while keeping my lips moisrturized. I keep this in my bag for everyday use. I highly reccomend these to anyone who needs a good chapstick and wants some color too. I have naturally pale lips so this is perfect for me for everyday
Rachel C.
Ventura
Review for: Pink Blossom, Rose, Red Dahlia, Zinnia more...
I love Burt's bees products and especially their lip products, I haven't met a Burt's bees lip product that I haven't liked. And I've tried them all practically. I am a chapstick/lip balm junkie and these have become my new go to for my lip balm. Especially the Red Dahlia one. I read online that it was a dupe for the Clinque almost lipstick in black honey which is in my top 5 all time favorite lipsticks. So I gave it a try and I loved it. It wasn't an exact dupe but it was very close and being that black honey cost $40 you can't beat the price point. It is similar to black honey though in how buildable the color is. These Chapsticks are very moisturizing like the other Burt's bees Chapsticks and are very sheer and with one coat gives just the right hint of color. But the more you layer it over your lips the more pigment you will achieve. I loved Red Dahlia so much I bought all the colors except the violet one because the store didn't have it but I honestly love them all and would highly recommend to anyone who is considering trying them out. I now have one stashed in my car, purse, bathroom, vanity, nightstand, etc so I can always make sure my lips are nice and moisturized with just the right hint of color that is great for a very natural kind of beauty look. I'm officially addicted!
Kristina I.
Review for: Other more...
got it in red dahlia as a dupe for Clinique Black Honey Beauty Makeup Set and it did the job of s light tinted moisturizer with beautiful color. gives my face color when I'm wearing minimal make up. I find myself reapplying several times a day though because the colors rubs off on everything I touch. one sip of coffee and half the color is off already. but it's cheaper than Clinique and significantly more moisturizing so I keep buying. went through my first tube in one month flat. I usually lose chapsticks before I finish them so that's saying how much I love this product. definitely would recommend for light color if you're trying to not look like a pale cold zombie in the dead of winter :)
Chelsea H.
Review for: Zinnia more...
I am a huge fan of tinted lip balms as an effortless everyday lip color. This missed the mark for me though. It doesn’t live up to how hydrating regular Burt’s bees lip balms are, so that was a huge disappointment. It kind of feels oily on the lips and doesn’t last very long. The color is pretty unnoticeable too, I realize products like this are supposed to be subtle but this did nothing. Maybe another color would have more payoff but I’m not willing to give it a try. I suggest you try the pixie tinted lip balms and pass on this.
Freda D.
Cumberland
Review for: Pink Blossom, Rose, Red Dahlia, Sweet Violet, Zinnia more...
I received this as a gift from one of my students around Christmas time and used these for the rest of the school year and summer vacation. I would absolutely buy them for myself, and for everyone I care about! The color payoff is unexpectedly there in a big way, the formulation makes your lips feel as if they’re being caressed by a rose in bloom. All of the colors are so lovely that I can’t even pick a favorite. I can say however that the duo red gives your lips that just kissed flush without being too intense. If I had to choose one lip balm for the rest of my life this would hands down be it, no debate.
Joy P.
Review for: Sweet Violet, Zinnia, Other more...
I love these Burts bees lip balms because they have a slight tint to them. Wearing lip stick everyday makes your lips very dry and feel icky so I use this during those times. When I wanna be natural but have some color when going to the gym for example or going to grocery store. Love them have 4 different shades so far will buy more to add to my collection! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Lys E.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Red Dahlia more...
Yes I’m back again with another Burt’s Bees Lip balm, because In my opinion this is the best Chapstick anyone can use on their lips. Packaging like the others came in a thin cardboard box, displayed by the many other Burts bee’s that I’ve reviewed. Like is show it is a lip tinter, this product gives the lips a nice Rosy color. It feels like butter when applied, lips will stay feeing baby soft until you want to apply more. Over all this is another win for me, F*uck them other lip balm brands especially EOS!!! Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm
Julie D.
This is my favorite lip balm!  It feels moisturizing without having that thick feeling, and I always apply it before bed and throughout the day when home.  This was my gateway product to trying lipsticks, as well.  It gives you just enough color to be able to tell you're wearing something and to make your lips look nice while looking natural.  I love these and will definitely buy again!  I'm looking forward to trying more shades!
Lorna R.
I bought this because I love and trust Burt's Bees brand. I think
this is awesome I get the quick tint color and the moisture all in one
and done. My favorite balm! I bought this product at Rite Aide they have a great health and Beauty sections and you have a better chance on paying less or they will have a coupon that helps you buy 1 and get 1 for free or 50% off. If you have a Rite Aide rewards that also helps on cost when cashing out.
Farrah D.
Does it go on dark or light? I like my lips dark red and cand find a tinted lip balm to do the job.
Paige L.
Florham Park, NJ
Does this product provide the same moisture as their other lip balm. I found that sometimes when it's tinted it dries out my lips
Ratnawali D.
Sri Ganganagar
Anyone tried this?your experience?
Courtney  B.
Fredericton , NB
Is the tint noticeable?
Loretta G.
Ashtabula , OH
Where can you find these? I've been looking for the inter burts bees everywhere with no luck.