BY BURT'S BEES

100% Natural Helps Nourish with Shea Butter Botanical Waxes 2 Helps Deliver Softening with Sunflower Seed Oil 3 Available in Other Sweet Lip Colors Burt s Bees Tint n Shine Duo Set Includes: Red Dahlia Tinted Balm 2 Pucker Lip Shine Our Tinted Lip Balms and Shines have been a huge hit with gals who want it all, a hint of color and soft, moisturizing care. Great for gifting, we offer them in nourishing Duos that each feature two popular Red shades, chosen for everyday wearability. Burt s Bees lip color holiday bundles make perfect presents for your lips or someone else s, they re also great stocking stuffers. And here s another bonus, the charmingly designed pack is gift-ready, so no wrapping necessary! Natural Health Beauty Care products for The Greater Good. see more...

Brittny P.
Red Dahlia is my favorite. I wore it so much over the summer when I didn't want to wear lipstick because hello it's summer! I just wish it wasn't so expensive. It worked just like regular chapstick, but I really like this tint. Typically use it more as a personal treat than a regular purchase.
Nicole T.
Normal amazing burts bees formula that works moisturizing wonders and cute subtle yet notisable tints definatly met my expectations for  a burts bees tinted lip balm they have an amazing value for the price and wuold recomend to anyone looking for a tinte lipbalm.
Jordyn L.
I love burst bees products, they always smell really good and leave your lips feeling soft and glossy. I would recommend this product to anyone. Who doesn't love burst bees? They've gotten really cute designs lately too which is a total plus!
Raven B.
Lakewood
It is just a tint but the product sort of lifts off of my lips when using a second layer. It doesn't set in,just rests on top of my lips. I want to love it though. The scent was enjoyable and it's obviously very easy to toss in your bag but be weary of putting it on without a mirror because it can end up all over your mouth area.
Wendi D.
Burts Bees is a product that I cannot live without! From the face wash to the lip balm I am in love! Even my children love this stuff and that's saying a lot because they are picky! I love that it's easy to find at pretty much any store we go to! I will continue to buy their products!!!
Jennifer M.
Modesto, CA
When my lipstick wears down and I forgot to bring it with me, this is my go-to. The price is good enough to buy a few at a time and I keep one in my purse and in my desk at work. Smells great and the tint is perfect for my skin tone (olive), it brightens up my face.
Sandra I.
This product not only comes with such a cute name but it's such great quality as the different tints are perfect for all skin types I love it and it's packaging it's really nice as welll l will not stop purchasing this.
LuLu O.
This is my favorite I buy it over and over. It's worth the price you pay I got it at Walgreens they have most of this brands products there. It met my expectations and I will buy it again and again!
Evyn L.
Cary, NC
I really like the burts bees tinted lip balms and lip sticks. They smell great and moisturizer your lips. The colors look natural and pretty too. These are available at grocery stores and drug stores.
Brieanne F.
Chesterfield, NJ
I really don't love this product. The tint was not the color I was expecting and the shine was sticky. It was not that expensive but I still would not purchase again.
Jasmine C.
Phoenix, AZ
Do they test on animals ?