BY BURT'S BEES

100% Natural Helps Nourish with Shea Butter Botanical Waxes 2 Helps Deliver Softening with Sunflower Seed Oil 3 Available in Other Sweet Lip Colors Burt s Bees Tint n Shine Duo Set Includes: Petunia Tinted Balm 2 Blush Lip Shine Our Tinted Lip Balms and Shineshave been a huge hit with gals who want it all, a hint of color and soft, moisturizing care. Great for gifting, we offer them in nourishing Duos that each featuretwo popular Pink shades, chosen for everyday wearability. Burt s Bees lip color holiday bundles make perfect presents for your lips or someone else s, they re also great stocking stuffers. And here s another bonus, the charmingly designed pack is gift-ready, so no wrapping necessary! Natural Health Beauty Care products for The Greater Good.

LaShawna B.
LaShawna B.
Columbus, OH
Burt's Bees 100% natural Forest flower tinted lip balm with spf is my absolute favorite lip balm ever! It doesn't leave that waxy feeling & taste on my lips like most lip balms do. It's very creamy and has a wonderful sweet scent. I love it that it's 100% natural & protects my lips from the sun. It's good for wearing on a daily basis because the color is very subtle,Especially if your someone who doesn't wear makeup much. This lip balm is great for natural looks it gives you a healthy subtle sheen bit of color to your lips. Some people would say it's a little pricey for being a chap stick or lip balm but, I feel that its worth the price.
Maria Jose S.
Maria Jose S.
My lips get really chapped and dry really quick. I've tried almost everything there is out there for chapstick but the famous brands usually give me allergic reactions and leave my lips even worse. I saw these tinted chapsticks in a department store and decided to give it a go. I LOVE THEM! They immediately soothed my lips from that ugly burning sensation and hydrated them completely but without that really greasy sensation that some brands have. I also love the slight tint on them that gives just a little touch of colour. The honeysuckle one is my absolute favorite!
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Cove, OR
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I am always using a lip moisturizer or combination product lip tint and moisturizer. The items are a little pricey and it's definitely a splurge when I buy them since they are twice to three times the amount of my regular brand of lip moisturizer. I will keep buying is product when I can since I really like the colors and moisturizing properties, but only when I have the extra cash to spend.
Lynne B.
Lynne B.
Silver Spring, MD
I tried this tinted lip balm because I liked Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream so much. I was also looking for a product that did double duty - protect and nourish my lips and also provide some color. The Rose tint is darker than it looks which wasn't a bad thing. But because of the shiny aspect, it didn't last as long as it came off on everything. I wouldn't buy it again. It didn't really excite me.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Holy grail product alert! These have saved me so much time and keep me from having to carry a bunch of different products for touch-ups as I have in the past. They are the perfect combo of moisturizing with a tint of color that enhances your natural look. I feel like they work just as well as the expensive brand I've tried for a fraction of the price. They also smell amazing!
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
Pleasant Lake, MI
Just a warning, when they say tint, they mean TINT. The color is not subtle at all. Although the texture and moisture is good the tint is a little too much for my personal taste. I once applied this in the dark while driving and looked like a clown afterward. Its a great product, but only if you're looking for a strong color, not a nude or semi-nude balm/gloss.
Allysa S.
Allysa S.
Cornville, AZ
This little duo has been a life saver. I live in Arizona, so the weather is suuuper dry here. Lipsticks and glosses tend to slide right off my face, but this is incredible. The tint has shined through an eight hour shift at work. Many compliments, as it is more of a natural color. Definitely recommend for fellow chapped lipped people who like to look good.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the Burt's Bees products! My daughter is in love with fact that she can where this tint and shine and not look"dead". who does not like the fact that you can have one product that does the job of two?!
Thanks! Burt's Bees!
I am giving it four stars because my daughter keeps having me buy it. It has become a "staple" on the shopping list.
MG S.
MG S.
Washington, DC
I went on an epic quest recently to find the perfect tinted lip balm and settled on this one in Rose. It's a really nice "MLBB" shade for my medium skin tone. It does the job in that my lips no longer flake as frequently, but it could have a richer moisturizing component since this one doesn't have as much staying power as I'd like.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Grand Ledge, MI
Personally, I don't care for this stuff. First of all, I don't like tinted chapsticks. I find that I need protection on both my lips and a bit of my skin, so I don't want a mouth that looks like I've been sippin' on fruit punch. I also found the formula to be drying and for the product to be too pricey for what you get.
/Megan S.