BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Tint 'n Shine - Red Beauty Special Offers & Values - Gifts & Value Sets see more...

• I have been looking for a lip balm and a tint in a one. ...1 Answers
  • Is Burts Bees cruelty free and is it vegan? thanks1 Answers
  • Do they test on animals ? 1 Answers
Burt's Bees Tint 'N Shine

Start your review of Burt's Bees Tint 'N Shine!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I absolutely love Burt's Bees products. Their lotions are fabulous, but I particularly like their lip tints. I look for two things when searching for a lip tint: it needs to be moisturizing and shiny. The light pink tint that Burt's Bees offers will always be my favorite lip product! " in 52 reviews
  • "I really love these tint lip balms. In the winter time, my lips are so dry that I need to apply to lip balms constantly since when I put on lipsticks and have dry lips, I look very awful. These tint lip balms help me to solve the problem. It works great on me! Love them!" in 47 reviews
Sahara S.
converse
Great product keeps my lips looking great, awesome quality, I love the products and so glad I took interest into their products, because it only does good for me. I definitely recommend this to everyone Burt's Bees Tint 'N Shine
Monica M.
Longwood, FL
Struggling to avoid chapped lips while maintaining your lip stick? Look no further than  Burt's Bees Tint 'N Shine ! I found my lovely lip balm at Ulta. This long-lasting lip balm kept me satisfied even during the cold winter months. I would definitely buy this brand again and encourage others to do the same!
SARAH B.
ROGERS
I liked the shine and color, but it was very soft and the darker the color it seemed messy. Some of it stuck in the cap. I liked the idea of burts bees making a shining or sparkle lip gloss/ balm but the packaging wasnt great. Over all the product felt nice and smelled ok. Most of all it looked good.
Melissa G.
Pelion, SC
My 16 yr old and I love Burts bees products. The lip tint in these is perfect because it adds alittle color without looking like you are actually wearing lipstick.
Sadies F.
Oxford
This was really good, but it sort of came off really easily. It was really easy to use also. It was smooth going on and make your lips soft. The packaging was nice, nothing special. As said earlier, it wasn't that long lasting, but great for pictures and stuff! Definite buy.
Rebecca S.
Not only is this a great chap stick that works well, but the tint is so pigmented it works almost like lipstick. I recommended is for daily use. I gifted this to my tween niece as a introduce lipstick to her. She loves them because the color is noticeable without overdoing it
Reyna ☮.
Miami , FL
It’s pretty good type of gloss but honestly I expected more from the consistency and overall hydration of the product. I do like their chapsticks they are awesome! Would I venture out and buy this product again l, perhaps not but I do like the brand overall
Wilkelis R.
Bronx, NY
Burt's Bees Tint N' Shine was good. I usually obtain many products from Burt's Bees since their lip products are simply creamy and over all affordable. This wasn't my ultimate favorite thing from Burt's Bees but It's pretty decent in my view.
Crystal L.
Wake Forest
Love it! Smells great and works amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. It’s long lasting so no need to reapply every few minutes, low price so even on a budget you can afford it. I will be purchasing again.
Alison S.
If you’re a fan of Burt’s Bees lip balm, but want a little hint of color and shine, this is what you need. I don’t wear lipstick every day, but this product will give me just enough color and moisturize my lips, I wear it all the time.
Sana G.
Jamaica, NY
I have been looking for a lip balm and a tint in a one. I do use Burts bee scrub and cleanser. And I love it. I was just wondering, if this product is worth it?
Jasmine C.
Phoenix, AZ
Do they test on animals ?
/Megan S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Is Burts Bees cruelty free and is it vegan? thanks

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.