BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees Tint 'n Shine - Red Beauty Special Offers & Values - Gifts & Value Sets see more...

• I have been looking for a lip balm and a tint in a one. ...1 Answers
  • Is Burts Bees cruelty free and is it vegan? thanks1 Answers
  • Do they test on animals ? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I really love these tint lip balms. In the winter time, my lips are so dry that I need to apply to lip balms constantly since when I put on lipsticks and have dry lips, I look very awful. These tint lip balms help me to solve the problem. It works great on me! Love them!" in 173 reviews
  • "I absolutely love Burt's Bees products. Their lotions are fabulous, but I particularly like their lip tints. I look for two things when searching for a lip tint: it needs to be moisturizing and shiny. The light pink tint that Burt's Bees offers will always be my favorite lip product! " in 52 reviews
Kate H.
Marlborough
Not a fan at all. I usually love Burt's products, but this was terribly drying and didn't stay on for more than a few minutes. It also had a very bland, plastic like scent. I tried it with other lip products to see if I could get around the dryness but I ended up throwing it away.
Sahara S.
converse
Great product keeps my lips looking great, awesome quality, I love the products and so glad I took interest into their products, because it only does good for me. I definitely recommend this to everyone Burt's Bees Tint 'N Shine
Monica M.
Struggling to avoid chapped lips while maintaining your lip stick? Look no further than  Burt's Bees Tint 'N Shine ! I found my lovely lip balm at Ulta. This long-lasting lip balm kept me satisfied even during the cold winter months. I would definitely buy this brand again and encourage others to do the same!
SARAH B.
ROGERS
I liked the shine and color, but it was very soft and the darker the color it seemed messy. Some of it stuck in the cap. I liked the idea of burts bees making a shining or sparkle lip gloss/ balm but the packaging wasnt great. Over all the product felt nice and smelled ok. Most of all it looked good.
Brittny P.
Red Dahlia is my favorite. I wore it so much over the summer when I didn't want to wear lipstick because hello it's summer! I just wish it wasn't so expensive. It worked just like regular chapstick, but I really like this tint. Typically use it more as a personal treat than a regular purchase.
Melissa G.
PELION, SC
My 16 yr old and I love Burts bees products. The lip tint in these is perfect because it adds alittle color without looking like you are actually wearing lipstick.
Kimberly R.
Received these as a gift for Christmas this year. I typically don’t purchase chap stick products but these have a sheen and are tinted. They give a nice moisture without feeling sticky. The medium shade is the one I use daily. The other two don’t really work with my fair complexion.
Sadies F.
Oxford
This was really good, but it sort of came off really easily. It was really easy to use also. It was smooth going on and make your lips soft. The packaging was nice, nothing special. As said earlier, it wasn't that long lasting, but great for pictures and stuff! Definite buy.
Rebecca F.
Not only is this a great chap stick that works well, but the tint is so pigmented it works almost like lipstick. I recommended is for daily use. I gifted this to my tween niece as a introduce lipstick to her. She loves them because the color is noticeable without overdoing it
Reyna ☮.
Miami , FL
It’s pretty good type of gloss but honestly I expected more from the consistency and overall hydration of the product. I do like their chapsticks they are awesome! Would I venture out and buy this product again l, perhaps not but I do like the brand overall
/Megan S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Is Burts Bees cruelty free and is it vegan? thanks
Jasmine C.
Phoenix, AZ
Do they test on animals ?
Sana G.
Jamaica , NY
I have been looking for a lip balm and a tint in a one. I do use Burts bee scrub and cleanser. And I love it. I was just wondering, if this product is worth it?