Burt's Bees Throat Drops - Honey

by Burt's Bees

Find relief from an irritated throat in these sweet lozenges. Made with 35% Pure Honey and a cooling hint of Menthol, they'll soothe your throat naturally and deliciously.

BENEFITS & CLAIMS:
Effective, soothing relief for sore throats
Great-tasting Honey flavor
100% Natural
Formulated without artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives

KEY INGREDIENTS:
Honey
What a Honey! - This sweet and syrupy substance produced by bees is an ideal natural ingredient to help soothe the throat. The way we see it, the more Honey you get, the sweeter you'll be. .
View full ingredient list

HOW TO USE:
Adults and children 5 years and over: Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed. Children under 5: Consult a doctor.

Are these good cough drops?
I had never heard of Burt's Bees Natural Throat Drops, what type of flavors do they carry? Would anybody recommend this product?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Throat Drops - Honey!
How would you rate this product?
These are by far my favorite cough drops. Real honey, and the taste is delicious. It is enough to coat your throat, and very helpful when you have an annoying cough. I buy these whenever a member of my family has a cough. I would definitely recommend these to other people.
Milwaukee, WI
I love that these don't have the burning sensation of most cough drops. I go back and forth between these and ricola. I love that these are more natural than other brands and help to soothe a sore throat. They taste great too.
Louisburg, NC
I see all the postive reviews but I can't agree with them. They taste great. You can really taste the honey bit the menthol and eucalyptus oil did nothing for my throat.
Wyandotte, MI
Seriously my favorite! It tastes like candied honey with a slight kick. And that kick is a good one! It really does soothe my throat without burning or being too strong! Love these!!!!
Burt's Bees Throat Drops - Honey uploaded by Casey R.
Our family has been hit with a cold bug and I woke up this morning with a sore throat. My husband had stocked up on cold medicine and he also picked these up. THEY WERE AWFUL. Didn't help AT ALL. I don't even have a bad sore throat so I am very disappointed. Do not recommend.
Chandler, AZ
Burt's Bees Throat Drops - Honey uploaded by Jessica S.
I love these Burt's Bees natural throat drops They are 100% natural and provide soothing relief to your sore throat. You can taste the menthol but it isn't overpowering the honey & pomegranate pairs with it well. The menthol is what provides the nice cool feeling when you take a breath. I haven't seen the lemon yet but when I do I'll definitely give them a try as well
Etters, PA
These are my all-time favorite cough drops whenever I have a sore throat the instantly see you that and I love the flavor. This brand is all natural and I feel more comfortable knowing that there's less preservatives and unnatural ingredients. Also you can't beat the prices are so affordable and they're delicious
Ringgold, GA
These natural cough drops actually work so well! I had a horrible cough a couple of months ago and picked these up while heading into work. These drops really did help me so much that entire day. They taste so good too! Love that honey flavor. Highly recommend these and will buy the next time they are needed.
E Longmeadow, MA
I got the pomegranate flavor and they are SO great! I get a cough that lasts all winter every year, but I usually have a hard time finding cough drops that I can tolerate. these definitely have a little bit of a menthol/eucalyptus kick to them, but it isn't overwhelming. the honey flavor is pretty great, too.
Santa Ana, CA
The Honey and Pomegranate throat drops are one of my favorite products when I have a sore throat. The honey helps coat and relieve my throat and they are absolutely delicious. Rich honey taste, delicious and incredibly helpful with your symptoms of cough and sore throat. They do their job and then some.