Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Foot Cr??me uploaded by Jennifer L.Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Foot Cr??me uploaded by Caitlyn H.

BY BURT'S BEES

Exfoliates and deeply moisturizes for soft, smooth, healthy feet.  This naturally therapeutic foot creme combines vitamin rich Bilberry extract to exfoliate and Honey, a natural humectant, to deeply moisturize rough, dry feet and heels. Enriched with non-greasy Jojoba Butter and soothing Vitamin E, this formula provides long-lasting therapeutic care for naturally soft, smooth, and healthy feet.  Try the entire range of Burt s Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic products: Body Lotion, Body Butter, and Hand Creme.  Paraben free. Phthalate free. Not tested on animals. 99.00% natural. This tube contains 26% post-consumer recycled plastic. see more...

• Who has used this product? I've been looking for something like t...2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used this? I love their products and am wondering...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Christina C.
Albuquerque, NM
Foot Creame smells minty and makes your feet feel fresh and soft. Cream is soft and fresh feeling and helps with dryness and chapped skin on your feet. This is the first foot cream I have ever used and itI worked pretty good. I would recommend this cream to others.
Crystal W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and more so this brand. They always smell nice and don't leave a funny taste in your mouth if you lick your lips. Always soft and make my lips healthy when I use them.
Amanda J.
Holland , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this in the summer when i wear sandals all the time and my feet can get dry. it leave my heels super soft and the lotion is not sticky or greasy.
Jenna S.
Washington, DC
Have a perpetually rough right heel, but started applying this every night and it's made a difference. When I don't apply it for awhile, I realize I need to, and start again. Good to apply before bed.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
This product works great on dry and cracked feet. Makes skin feel very soft afterwards.
Tabatha H.
Mcchord Afb, WA
I have (had) horribly cracked and dry heels, living in a dry climate, and I have tried SOOOOOO many things. I bought this and put it on, popped on a pair of socks, and repeated for a week....baby smooth heels, this stuff is AMAZING and it smells SO GOOD!!!
Abigail C.
Rochester, NY
This really did help my feet feel softer although it does leave a slightly greasy residue
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a gift at Christmas, and was excited to use it. It works, but it's got such a weird texture... kind of a gel/creme/jelly/slimey consistency. It felt kind of hard to spread around. If you don't mind consistency, definitely give it a try!
Ariel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with this product. I use it everyday and if not, every other day. Literally keep this sucker in my purse! It works so well, and smells amazing. I've gotten all my friends on it also, including family. And they love it also
Beth B.
Troy, AL
This foot cream is great for people who like to wear flip flops all the time. Super thick, and smells awesome!
Cheryl S.
Who has used this product? I've been looking for something like this product but don't want to waste money if it desont work. I live Burt's Bees products.
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone ever used this? I love their products and am wondering if it's great like the others?