Add a Photo

By BURT'S BEES
Exfoliates and deeply moisturizes for soft, smooth, healthy feet.  This naturally therapeutic foot creme combines vitamin rich Bilberry extract to exfoliate and Honey, a natural humectant, to deeply moisturize rough, dry feet and heels. Enriched with non-greasy Jojoba Butter and soothing Vitamin E, this formula provides long-lasting therapeutic care for naturally soft, smooth, and healthy feet.  Try the entire range of Burt s Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic products: Body Lotion, Body Butter, and Hand Creme.  Paraben free. Phthalate free. Not tested on animals. 99.00% natural. This tube contains 26% post-consumer recycled plastic.
Photos (2)
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
Okay, so I switched to this product from Burt's Bees coconut foot creme because it didn't seem to work for me and I couldn't stand the texture of it. I'm much more satisfied with this product! It keeps my feet much softer and absorbs really well. I apply this product on my feet after a shower/bath and then pull some soft fuzzy sock slippers on. My only complaint is that I'm not as crazy about the smell as a lot of other people are, but hey, I'll take what works!
Leah O.
Leah O.
Amazing..

This cream has a nice light texture that feels amazing on your skin. I usually apply
It before I go to sleep And it makes my feet feel super soft and supple and even heals my soreness from my Days activities. It also rubs in smooth so it doesn't make your skin greasy or sticky like some products.

<3 LKO
Heidi L.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
This works wonders. I have cave woman feet and they are always dry and cracked. I apply after the shower or before bed snd see immediate smother skin and feet. I use so out nightly as long as I van remember to put it one. I would definitely highly recommend this
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Philadelphia, PA
Very effective! I use it before bed and put a pair of socks on. I've had the same tube for a while because it actually does its job. The only downfall is that you have to leave it on for a while and wash it off before going out for the day. Worth it, though!
Sammie H.
Sammie H.
Minot, ND
I love how this product is super moisturizing, but the consistency is sort of sticky. I usually apply at night and put socks on. it feels weird, but smells great and works well on my dry skin!
Antheia N.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
It really helped me with my dry feet, It smells nice and it's doesn't feel icky but it does take a minute to dry or you can just put socks on.
Becka S.
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
It's super nice for the feet! Put a little bit of this and some nice smelling essential oil on my feet then wrap them and my feet are glowing!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I love how soft it keeps my feet but I don't like how it smells at all. Could definitely have a better scent
Kacey W.
Kacey W.
Baldwinsville, Ny
I love it because it keeps my feet so soft and smooth the only downfall is I really don't like the smell
Heather H.
Heather H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Feb. 24, 2017, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Foot Cr??me, Honey and Bilberry, 4 oz
This foot cream is a miracle worker. I apply it every night before bed. It leaves your feet a bit slippery, but by morning they are very hydrated and healthy. It has made a huge difference since we moved to a dry climate. Highly recommend this cream!
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.
Who has used this product? I've been looking for something like this product but don't want to waste money if it desont work. I live Burt's Bees products.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Mangham , LA
Has anyone ever used this? I love their products and am wondering if it's great like the others?