Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Foot Creme

by Burt's Bees

Who has used this product? I've been looking for something like this product but don't want to waste money if it desont work. I live Burt's Bees products.
Has anyone ever used this? I love their products and am wondering if it's great like the others?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Foot Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Foot Creme uploaded by Hope W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don’t really like the scent. The scent is very very very sweet. I use this for my hands even though it’s for feet. It’s super moisturizing and makes my hands really soft. It would have 5 stars if the scent was different.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love the smell of this! It's one of the first things I noticed when I used it. Also, it gets the job done. After scrubbing my feet, I put on this lotion and my feet instantly feel so much better!
Colorado Spgs, CO
This foot cream is a miracle worker. I apply it every night before bed. It leaves your feet a bit slippery, but by morning they are very hydrated and healthy. It has made a huge difference since we moved to a dry climate. Highly recommend this cream!
Paso Robles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: CVS
You can’t go wrong with any of Burt bees products they are all great . This foot cream not only smells good but it is thick and spreads a long way leaves my feet smooth and soft and the bottle is small enough that I can just throw in my bag and take with me . It Is also great as a hand cream too
Norwalk, IA
i LOVE this stuff! i made it a part of my night routine during the summer, and has carried into the winter where it has been a life saver. it’s affordable, being in drug stores. i like this scent, but there are others that are better.
Love this product and more so this brand. They always smell nice and don't leave a funny taste in your mouth if you lick your lips. Always soft and make my lips healthy when I use them.
Roseville, CA
Okay, so I switched to this product from Burt's Bees coconut foot creme because it didn't seem to work for me and I couldn't stand the texture of it. I'm much more satisfied with this product! It keeps my feet much softer and absorbs really well. I apply this product on my feet after a shower/bath and then pull some soft fuzzy sock slippers on. My only complaint is that I'm not as crazy about the smell as a lot of other people are, but hey, I'll take what works!
Antioch, TN
I had been looking all over for a creme to soothe my dry, cracked heels while not being too greasy or to pasty. Of course Burt's Bees foot cream did the trick. During the winter I lathered this on just before bed, and again right after my shower. During the summer, it pays to keep a little one in my purse. Great stuff!
Amazing.. This cream has a nice light texture that feels amazing on your skin. I usually apply It before I go to sleep And it makes my feet feel super soft and supple and even heals my soreness from my Days activities. It also rubs in smooth so it doesn't make your skin greasy or sticky like some products. <3 LKO
Philadelphia, PA
Very effective! I use it before bed and put a pair of socks on. I've had the same tube for a while because it actually does its job. The only downfall is that you have to leave it on for a while and wash it off before going out for the day. Worth it, though!