Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Foot Creme uploaded by Caitlyn H.Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Foot Creme uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Who has used this product? I've been looking for somethin...2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used this? I love their products and am w...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This foot cream is a miracle worker. I apply it every night before bed. It leaves your feet a bit slippery, but by morning they are very hydrated and healthy. It has made a huge difference since we moved to a dry climate. Highly recommend this cream!
Crystal W.
Love this product and more so this brand. They always smell nice and don't leave a funny taste in your mouth if you lick your lips. Always soft and make my lips healthy when I use them.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Okay, so I switched to this product from Burt's Bees coconut foot creme because it didn't seem to work for me and I couldn't stand the texture of it. I'm much more satisfied with this product! It keeps my feet much softer and absorbs really well. I apply this product on my feet after a shower/bath and then pull some soft fuzzy sock slippers on. My only complaint is that I'm not as crazy about the smell as a lot of other people are, but hey, I'll take what works!
Michelle P.
Antioch, TN
I had been looking all over for a creme to soothe my dry, cracked heels while not being too greasy or to pasty. Of course Burt's Bees foot cream did the trick. During the winter I lathered this on just before bed, and again right after my shower. During the summer, it pays to keep a little one in my purse. Great stuff!
Leah O.
Amazing..

This cream has a nice light texture that feels amazing on your skin. I usually apply
It before I go to sleep And it makes my feet feel super soft and supple and even heals my soreness from my Days activities. It also rubs in smooth so it doesn't make your skin greasy or sticky like some products.

<3 LKO
Brooke S.
Philadelphia, PA
Very effective! I use it before bed and put a pair of socks on. I've had the same tube for a while because it actually does its job. The only downfall is that you have to leave it on for a while and wash it off before going out for the day. Worth it, though!
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
This works wonders. I have cave woman feet and they are always dry and cracked. I apply after the shower or before bed snd see immediate smother skin and feet. I use so out nightly as long as I van remember to put it one. I would definitely highly recommend this
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is amazing. Before I used this my feet were so rough and cracked I tried everything. One of my coworkers recommend this to me and it changed my life. My feet are so soft and smell amazing. If I could give this 10 stars I would! I would recommend this to anyone!
Christina C.
Albuquerque, NM
Foot Creame smells minty and makes your feet feel fresh and soft. Cream is soft and fresh feeling and helps with dryness and chapped skin on your feet. This is the first foot cream I have ever used and itI worked pretty good. I would recommend this cream to others.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this as a gift at Christmas, and was excited to use it. It works, but it's got such a weird texture... kind of a gel/creme/jelly/slimey consistency. It felt kind of hard to spread around. If you don't mind consistency, definitely give it a try!
Cheryl S.
Who has used this product? I've been looking for something like this product but don't want to waste money if it desont work. I live Burt's Bees products.
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone ever used this? I love their products and am wondering if it's great like the others?