Burt's Bees Therapeutic Bath Crystals uploaded by Ash S.

BY BURT'S BEES #67 in Bath Products

The Best ‘alone Time’ You’ll Ever Find. Healthy And Invigorating, Our Therapeutic Bath Crystals Are Created With Natural Sea Salts, Essential Lemon And Eucalyptus Oils. Our Natural Bath Salts Help Soothe And Relax Tired Muscles, Whether From Physical Activity Or Everyday Life Stresses. So Turn Off The Phone! You Just May Be Awhile.

Melt Away Stress And Soothe Tired Muscles With Natural Sea Salts, Lemon And Eucalyptus
De-stressor

How To Use:

Run A Hot Bath. Sprinkle 1 To 2 Tablespoons Of Crystals Over The Surface. Fill The Tub Completely And Let The Crystals Dissolve. Swirl The Water With Your Impatient Hand Or Foot. Step In And Say “ahhh.” Soak For 15 Minutes Or Longer. Please Do Not Use More That The Recommended Amount. (Not For Use In Hot Tubs. Hey, We Love ‘em! But Bath Crystals Don’t.)

• Which does everyone prefer- bath crystals or bath bombs? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great bath salts for the entire family to use however I think Bert’s & Bees is extremely overpriced for the product you get and people think it’s way better than it actually is. I do enjoy these on occasions though.
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
These are a must for any bath. They’re not foamy and soapy, but have a great eucalyptus scent that is so relaxing! I️ received these as a gift and I️ love them. Will definitely buy more when I️ run out.
Kathryn W.
Adelanto, CA
My Daughter and I have many allergies. Bert's Bees products are the best way to get quality products that work great! They have such a great selection of products! From Lip Balm to Shampoos to body washs. We've for years have had trouble finding the most simple items. Bert's Bees has things that we need and want!
Gustavo R.
Sacramento, CA
Burt's Bees is a bit too overrated, i decided to give it a go and it was too much. I was disappointed on the first use. I bought it at Walmart and Target. the smell was overpowering, and I'm not sure if all of their products are all like this but I wouldn't touch it again. Oh, and its long lasting too, if you really want to smell like that.
Brian C.
Smyrna , Tn
Got these off of Amazon at a great price! Very relaxing after a day at the office, the aroma is very nice. Lemon, eucalyptus and rosemary was refreshing and helped me escape into my own little world. I'd definitely buy it again.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Burt's bees is a great all-natural bran and these crystals are soothing after a long day at work and has a nice set is very gentle and a great soak for the price I would deathly recommend this to anyone who loves bath soaks
Krystyne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bert's Bees therapeutic bath crystals - this product is quite amazing. I soak in these crystals and add some essential oils to the mix. my body feels relaxed and so soft after use. product is priced to value
Katie R.
Kent, OH
I used these bath crystals after I was in a bad car accident. My body was left feeling very sore after the accident and these crystals helped relax and soothe my muscles.
Valarie M.
Simpsonville, SC
I love this product!! Not all bath products deliver, but this one does. I love taking it on vacation with me and using after a long day of walking and sightseeing, definitely a good buy
Cindy B.
These bath Crystals are Amazing! Relieves sore muscles almost instantly. Plus leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. This is my go to bath after a long day on my feet.
Jade N.
Catasauqua, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Which does everyone prefer- bath crystals or bath bombs?