Burt's Bees Therapeutic Bath Crystals

by Burt's Bees

The Best ‘alone Time’ You’ll Ever Find. Healthy And Invigorating, Our Therapeutic Bath Crystals Are Created With Natural Sea Salts, Essential Lemon And Eucalyptus Oils. Our Natural Bath Salts Help Soothe And Relax Tired Muscles, Whether From Physical Activity Or Everyday Life Stresses. So Turn Off The Phone! You Just May Be Awhile.

Melt Away Stress And Soothe Tired Muscles With Natural Sea Salts, Lemon And Eucalyptus
De-stressor

How To Use:

Run A Hot Bath. Sprinkle 1 To 2 Tablespoons Of Crystals Over The Surface. Fill The Tub Completely And Let The Crystals Dissolve. Swirl The Water With Your Impatient Hand Or Foot. Step In And Say “ahhh.” Soak For 15 Minutes Or Longer. Please Do Not Use More That The Recommended Amount. (Not For Use In Hot Tubs. Hey, We Love ‘em! But Bath Crystals Don’t.)

Love Burts 🐝 ? I would love to soak in the bath 🛀 crystals!#Voxbox
what does it smell like ?
Is this okay to use on sensitive skin?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Therapeutic Bath Crystals!
Diana H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,069 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
I use these bath crystals for nourishing my skin. They work perfectly and will have your skin feeling soft as ever. The crystals smells amazing and it has a lemony scent.
SAVANNAH C.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Macy's
this product is bomb broo smells amazing not too expensive perfect price the only thing i dont like is that its small and waste pretty quick like i said affordable and works amazing I recommend for sure
Caleb G.
Morrilton, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not to be a party pooper, but this product sort of disappointed me. I was expecting to love it, as I do most Burt’s Bees things! The crystals, kind of, hurt lol..especially when they got under the bum area. But overall, I would recommend it as something to try out, if you are in to these sort of bath type(s) of things!
Vicki G.
Sandy Hook, KY
Most these products are very nice, I haven’t tried this one but would love too. I have very dry skin and I need something to soften my legs that’s not too oily
Riley R.
Flint
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works very well. It doesn’t leave my skin oily, or with a film-like texture. It soothes and calms you while in the bath, and I love the minty feel. With this product, you can relieve stress and help muscle aches. Loved it.
Paola C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Esto me relaja mucho si aroma es demasiado espectacular y no reseca mi piel es mi favorito
Ash S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Burt's Bees Therapeutic Bath Crystals uploaded by Ash S.
I won't take a bath without it! Smells great and makes me feel relaxed. Burt's Bees is awesome!
amber A.
Mount Airy, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These have such a great smell and true make your skin baby bottom soft. Not to mention the can justmakes it fun
violet A.
Benton, IL
We use these to help soothe our itchy skin if we have poison ivy. It keeps the kids from scratching and leaves your skin soft
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love these kind of things and would love to try this. Burtsbees is one of my favorite brands so I'm sure it's amazing