BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Jet.com
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
When my cats (about 1 year old) got into the floor boards, this was the shampoo that I trusted to wash them with. Knowing that this was a natural product made me feel confident that even if I didn't get all of the shampoo out, that they wouldn't get sick from cleaning themselves. Definitely a must for all cat owners.
Tiffany T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this product. Cleaned my kitty up really well. He had rubbed himself all over our sub floor and he got the powder all over himself. He's a black cat so it was quite noticeable ha ha. Got that stuff right off of him and while he doesn't enjoy baths, I enjoyed that he wasn't dirty. I found this product at TJ MAXX
Krys P.
I love Burts Bees product so naturally I went straight for this and I'm glad I did because my kitten loves it. It's completely safe on her and she's a 3 week old baby. I've only bathed her once with it so far because she is still so young but it smells great also and I can't wait to use it again.
Courtney S.
Mahwah, NJ
This was perhaps too gentle for our purposes. I wish it had lathered more, I didn't feel like it was getting deep enough into the fur.
Jacqui O.
santa teresa, NM
Love this product! Tried many different shampoos for my kitten and this one works best! Leaves the coat very shiny and healthy!
Zandra L.
Sherwood, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Love the Burt's bees line of products for people and pets! They're made from natural ingredients and are good quality.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
This is the only shampoo I use on my cats when I give them bath! It makes them nice and clean and Smell oh so good!
Jessica M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Un love muy buena marca me gusta mucho es muy buena excelente para sus animales
Kendra M.
Well, my cats are full grown, not kittens, but we love this product! I was ecstatic to find that butts bees puts out pet products. I feel much better using a natural product like this with my cats, especially since they're very sensitive to other products.
Lauren G.
Hindley, Wigan
My friend used this when she first got her kitten and said that it left his coat soft and shiny