Burt's Bees Tear Stain Remover Chamomile

by Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees(R) Dog Tear Stain Remover Since 1984 Burt's Bees(R) has been working in harmony with nature to create products that work for both people and the planet. Now through Burt's Bees Natural Pet Care Products, bring natural solutions to your beloved pets as well. The Burt's Bees(R) Dog Tear Stain Remover helps remove stain causing particles from fur around the dog's eye using Chamomile. Product Features: pH balanced for dogs Cruelty Free Uses Chamomile Item Specifications: Size: 4oz Warnings: In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.

Does it actually work to remove dogs years?
Does it work for your dog? I tried using other brand's Tear Stain Remover on my white Pomeranian, but it didn't help.
Start your review of Burt's Bees Tear Stain Remover Chamomile!
How would you rate this product?
Alyssa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Of course the number one reason why I like this is because it's natural. It doesn't seem to bother my dog and does a great job of getting rid of tear stains. But don't expect it to remove it in a day like the bottle says it takes a couple of weeks but after that it works. I have a chihuahua and I'm still on my first bottle that I've had for years!
Jenna H.
I really like this product because it is gentle on my dogs tears. It really gets the stain off well and doesn't irritate the eye. I wish that it helped prevent as well but I have to clean his eyes a few times a day. When his eyes are very funky it really gets it off without having to get rough with the tissue.
Gianna A.
This product has discontinued but it works soooo amazing and if your dog has tear stains I so recommend this ! It’s very affordable and safe for your pet ! I have a small maltose and never gave her trouble I would so buy this item again!
Brittany D.
Glendale, AZ
Before it was discontinued I would use it all the time. Not only does it really work it actually has a really nice smell unlike a few other products
Emily O.
sharon
This product helps keep my dogs eyes clean. He still has some tear stains but it makes a difference with the goopiness around his eyes. It does not bother him and he lets me use it near his eyes. It smells nice and is a decent price.