BY BURT'S BEES

The Only Thing Sweeter Than Moisturized Lips? Bursts Of Real Fruit Flavor From Crystallized Raspberry Juice. The Newly Reformulated Burt’s Bees Flavor Crystals® Lip Balm Has All The Naturally Moisturizing Power Of Lip Balm Plus A Burst Of Fruity Goodness. Beeswax And Vitamin E Condition Skin For Soft, Smooth Lips While Crystals Made Of 100% Real Fruit Juice Pack A Sweet Punch.

Benefits & Claims:

• Real Orange Fruit Crystals
  • 100% Natural
  • Beeswax And Vitamin E Nourish Skin
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips? 1 Answers
Burt's Bees Sweet Orange Flavor Crystals Lip Balm
  • "Very nice product love the smell of them ! They work so good especially when you get chapped lips real fast so I totally recommend buying this it’s a little pricy for chapstick but it’s worth it" in 16 reviews
  • "I adore Burt’s Bees! It is one of my top go-to brands. This chapstick is fantastic. It’s smooth, smells nice, and actually works." in 14 reviews
  • "One of the best lip Products that I ever used reason being it only does it exfoliate but moisturizing amazingly" in 12 reviews
Meagan A.
Bridgeton
A nice refreshing g orange flavor great on the lips love the product worth the price absolutely great yeahhhhhhhhhh
Ashley H.
Abilene
This lip balm tastes so good and it’s really hard not to just straight up eat it. Super moisturizing.
Maythe G.
Woodbridge
I keeps my lips soft . It smells amazing . It works great better than other products I’ve tried . Very inexpensive .
Shazma S.
Love how soft and smooth it made my lips! Also love the soft citrusy scent, my go to for years!
Diana S.
Douglasville, GA
One of my favorite flavors and one of go to grabs at the drugstore. Works great and smells awesome. Perfect for on the go
alex g.
Bowling Green
This is my favorite chapstick. It smells good and it’s like a lip scrub with the flavor crystals.
Michelle H.
Kitchener, ON
Can't go wrong with Burt's bees. It helps moisturize my lips whenever they fell chapped and all of their flavours are not over powering.
Chelsea S.
Pensacola
One of my favs, very moisturizing. Didn't dry my lips at all. They felt refreshed all day long. 10/10 would totally recommend to my friends.
heidi M.
Kansas City
Love Burt's Bees, it's so moist on my lips. Feels awesome. Instantly sooths Very dry lips and not overly very constant
Melissa R.
Pasadena , CA
I like this! It’s super rich and moisturizing. I found that the crystals really massaged my lips. Has no color too. Great for very dry lips. The consistency of this is thick. Not too creamy. The price is fair.
michelle p.
OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips?

back