BY BURT'S BEES

The Only Thing Sweeter Than Moisturized Lips? Bursts Of Real Fruit Flavor From Crystallized Raspberry Juice. The Newly Reformulated Burt’s Bees Flavor Crystals® Lip Balm Has All The Naturally Moisturizing Power Of Lip Balm Plus A Burst Of Fruity Goodness. Beeswax And Vitamin E Condition Skin For Soft, Smooth Lips While Crystals Made Of 100% Real Fruit Juice Pack A Sweet Punch.

Benefits & Claims:

• Real Orange Fruit Crystals
  • 100% Natural
  • Beeswax And Vitamin E Nourish Skin
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I adore Burt’s Bees! It is one of my top go-to brands. This chapstick is fantastic. It’s smooth, smells nice, and actually works." in 14 reviews
  • "One of the best lip Products that I ever used reason being it only does it exfoliate but moisturizing amazingly" in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice product love the smell of them ! They work so good especially when you get chapped lips real fast so I totally recommend buying this it’s a little pricy for chapstick but it’s worth it" in 7 reviews
Gretchen Z.
Chesterton
I have had bad experience with products in past due to bad tasting balms but this one surprised me. I love burt bees products but been wary to buy another lip product. Bought it on a whim and glad i did. Taste is pleasant but a little grainy. I use it at work and keeps lips from drying out.
Franchesca S.
Niles
It’s a good products the price can sometimes be a little pricey but you can find it basically anywhere. The smell is good but sometimes can get funky after a few month so I would throw out shelf life is low it looks like it’s good for the organic side of things
Sheena M.
Whitestone
This lip balm has a hint of a citrus flavor and is good on the lips. It wasn’t very pricey but for what you do pay you definitely get your money worth. The application is easy and I would definitely purchase it again. I usually purchase this at a Walgreens near me.
Jenna A.
Rexburg, ID
I think the Burt’s bees flavor  Crystal Chapstick in the flavor orange doesn’t give me as mich solftness in my lips as the regular Burt’s bees flavored chapsticks.  However this product does exfoliate my lips very nicely, I like to use it on occasion:)
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I wasnt a fan of how big the crystals were in the product. I love the idea of exfoliating my
Lips and it having a great flavor but this just reminded me of having toothpaste grit in my mouth if it ever got in my there which happened
More than I wanted it to.
Alexa G.
Austin
I particularly don't like orange flavor. I do like the smell however. Hydrates my lips and helps when I apply a liquid lipstick. Keeps them from getting crusty and gross. I like all their chopsticks anyways. They never seem to unimpress me. I'm
Haley D.
Product is super creamy on the lips and leaves it feeling super hydrated! Very easy to use, a great price! I’m not one to use something that is oily and it doesn’t have any oils! I have bought this product a ton of times and will continue to do so!
Nicole M.
Very soothing and I love the scent. I tastes great too. It's inexpensive, so a great value. The packaging is easy to open as well, and also visually appealing. This was the first time I tried using this product. I would definitely recommend it.
Gabby H.
Smells good, lasts long, and is a reasonable price! Overall the company is trusting when it comes to its chapsticks and very reliable and durable. Keeps lips well moisturized and healthy especially during winter season. Yes I would recommend!
lexi a.
Bartlett
It’s OK has a weird flavor to it. The Color is not great. The flavor lingers in your mouth and has a strange aftertaste. On the upside it does do the job with moisturizing your lipsBurt's Bees Sweet Orange Flavor Crystals Lip Balm
michelle p.
OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips?