BY BURT'S BEES

The Only Thing Sweeter Than Moisturized Lips? Bursts Of Real Fruit Flavor From Crystallized Raspberry Juice. The Newly Reformulated Burt’s Bees Flavor Crystals® Lip Balm Has All The Naturally Moisturizing Power Of Lip Balm Plus A Burst Of Fruity Goodness. Beeswax And Vitamin E Condition Skin For Soft, Smooth Lips While Crystals Made Of 100% Real Fruit Juice Pack A Sweet Punch.

Benefits & Claims:

• Real Orange Fruit Crystals
  • 100% Natural
  • Beeswax And Vitamin E Nourish Skin
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips? 1 Answers
Burt's Bees Sweet Orange Flavor Crystals Lip Balm
  • "One of the best lip Products that I ever used reason being it only does it exfoliate but moisturizing amazingly" in 12 reviews
  • "I adore Burt’s Bees! It is one of my top go-to brands. This chapstick is fantastic. It’s smooth, smells nice, and actually works." in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice product love the smell of them ! They work so good especially when you get chapped lips real fast so I totally recommend buying this it’s a little pricy for chapstick but it’s worth it" in 8 reviews
Comfort O.
Houston , TX
It wasn’t like the other Burt’s lip care. I had to put pressure on my lip to get moisture from this product. It was affordable, while working at Ulta I did have a worker discount also with my points as well.
Crystal V.
Farmville
This is a great lip balm. It makes my lips so soft. It helps a lot! I always have one in my pocket in the winter time! I would highly recommend if you are looking for a lip balm that works and feels great!
Ashley V.
phoenix,Arizona
Burt's Bees Sweet Orange Flavor Crystals Lip Balm Is very similar to the one I have purchased the other day just in the smaller chopstick container it is not that expensive and I would recommend to others for a very chapped lips
alexis p.
Morgantown
love it! burts bees brand has great chapsticks. the smell is great and it feels like you’re removing the dead skin with the crystallized orange juice. this is the first time I’ve used this product, and definitely will be repurchasing.
Melissa R.
Pasadena , CA
I like this! It’s super rich and moisturizing. I found that the crystals really massaged my lips. Has no color too. Great for very dry lips. The consistency of this is thick. Not too creamy. The price is fair.
Megan A.
Phoenix
The Burt's Bees lip balms smell good and hydrate the lips well. It is great for the price. It was my first time using their product. It lasts trough out the day. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a new lip balm.
Hannah F.
My mom bought me one of these. I love the smell. They are a little pricey but worth it. I got mine from Walgreens. They are super smooth. With a great sent. Yes, I would buy more of these again.
Cati S.
It smells great a really small so very citrus just so you guys know their actual little crystals on there so it's kind of hard to apply but when you actually get it on your lips it does last you like maybe like an hour or 2
Elisa 😉.
Chicago
The product is very good and moisturizing. I am a repeat user. I enjoy using this product. Yes, very easy to use and apply. Yes also very long lasting and amazing. I would buy it again because it’s a really good product
Kate L.
They helped my lips and they smelled good  it was good quality and lasted me over 3 months and i used it everyday sometimes even twice a day and my lios didnt get nearly as chaped and they ussaly do. All around this was a good product and would rebuy  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
michelle p.
OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips?

back