BY BURT'S BEES

The Only Thing Sweeter Than Moisturized Lips? Bursts Of Real Fruit Flavor From Crystallized Raspberry Juice. The Newly Reformulated Burt’s Bees Flavor Crystals® Lip Balm Has All The Naturally Moisturizing Power Of Lip Balm Plus A Burst Of Fruity Goodness. Beeswax And Vitamin E Condition Skin For Soft, Smooth Lips While Crystals Made Of 100% Real Fruit Juice Pack A Sweet Punch.

Benefits & Claims:

• Real Orange Fruit Crystals
  • 100% Natural
  • Beeswax And Vitamin E Nourish Skin
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I adore Burt’s Bees! It is one of my top go-to brands. This chapstick is fantastic. It’s smooth, smells nice, and actually works." in 14 reviews
  • "One of the best lip Products that I ever used reason being it only does it exfoliate but moisturizing amazingly" in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice product love the smell of them ! They work so good especially when you get chapped lips real fast so I totally recommend buying this it’s a little pricy for chapstick but it’s worth it" in 7 reviews
Niha A.
Austin, TX
I love the orange of this product and it moisturizes well. It lasts a long time. The packaging is cute and slim. I have used this many times in the past and always reach for it. I will definitely buy this again!
Mack_Puckett38 P.
anza
Amazing lip balm taste amazing too!!!!!!! I got mine at target!! And I also fine it at Walmart very long lasting stays 24 GREAT VALUE and very affordable not pricey at all would 10/10 would recommend to you!!!!!
Mortessa R.
Oh my goodness! I am an orange fanatic, but was skeptical of just how "real orange" this would smell. They nailed it! It smelled of straight orange essential oils, by far my favorite Burt's Bees product to date!
Kaydin B.
Los Angeles
This product smells great, and it's exfoliating which is a plus, nice and moisturizing, but it tends to leave crystals behind on your lips so you have to go back and wipe them off. Other than that it's a pretty good product.
Comfort O.
Houston , TX
It wasn’t like the other Burt’s lip care. I had to put pressure on my lip to get moisture from this product. It was affordable, while working at Ulta I did have a worker discount also with my points as well.
Crystal V.
Farmville
This is a great lip balm. It makes my lips so soft. It helps a lot! I always have one in my pocket in the winter time! I would highly recommend if you are looking for a lip balm that works and feels great!
Ashley V.
phoenix,Arizona
Burt's Bees Sweet Orange Flavor Crystals Lip Balm Is very similar to the one I have purchased the other day just in the smaller chopstick container it is not that expensive and I would recommend to others for a very chapped lips
Melissa R.
Pasadena, CA
I like this! It’s super rich and moisturizing. I found that the crystals really massaged my lips. Has no color too. Great for very dry lips. The consistency of this is thick. Not too creamy. The price is fair.
alexis p.
Morgantown
love it! burts bees brand has great chapsticks. the smell is great and it feels like you’re removing the dead skin with the crystallized orange juice. this is the first time I’ve used this product, and definitely will be repurchasing.
Kaylin C.
Fort Drum, NY
It smelled good. But it faded easily. I love Burt’s Bees but this wasn’t my favorite. I would go with the classic Burt’s bees chapstick. They work better. The brand is always a top choice though.
michelle p.
OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips?