BY BURT'S BEES

The Only Thing Sweeter Than Moisturized Lips? Bursts Of Real Fruit Flavor From Crystallized Raspberry Juice. The Newly Reformulated Burt’s Bees Flavor Crystals® Lip Balm Has All The Naturally Moisturizing Power Of Lip Balm Plus A Burst Of Fruity Goodness. Beeswax And Vitamin E Condition Skin For Soft, Smooth Lips While Crystals Made Of 100% Real Fruit Juice Pack A Sweet Punch.

Benefits & Claims:

• Real Orange Fruit Crystals
  • 100% Natural
  • Beeswax And Vitamin E Nourish Skin
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips? 1 Answers
Burt's Bees Sweet Orange Flavor Crystals Lip Balm
  • "One of the best lip Products that I ever used reason being it only does it exfoliate but moisturizing amazingly" in 12 reviews
  • "I adore Burt’s Bees! It is one of my top go-to brands. This chapstick is fantastic. It’s smooth, smells nice, and actually works." in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice product love the smell of them ! They work so good especially when you get chapped lips real fast so I totally recommend buying this it’s a little pricy for chapstick but it’s worth it" in 8 reviews
Caroline D.
black creek
HOLY MOLY THIS IS AMAZING. I absolutely loveee this chapstick and it has little crystals in it that when you put it on it feels amazing and one you rub your lips a few times they sink in and make it that much better GO AND BUY THIS NOWW😍😍
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
This lip balm is pretty moisturizing. It’s weird because when you put it on it’s like a lip scrub and lip balm in one. I really like the lasting power of the balm part. The smell is great. I wouldn’t buy this again but it does the trick.
Kimberly U.
Kentwood, MI
Taste slightly like orange tic tacs! Was a big reason I purchased this item. There are also little crystals in it that will gently exfoliate your lips. A must have for winter! I would recommend this to anyone that suffers from chap lips!
Sirena S.
Sonora
I love the Burt’s Bees lip balms. I prefer more natural lip balms. This didn’t have an awful taste and felt nourishing on the lips. I love the orange scent. Perfect lip balm to keep in your purse and great for all year around.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Very tasty, fresh mandarin orange scent and easy to apply. Not much product for the money but met all expectations. The packaging is very cute, it has oranges, and the signature beehive background. Would recommend to others.
Chazzee H.
New York
I love Burt's bees products. I love how they have variety of flavors and all different kinds of chapsticks. It moisturizer my lips for 5 hours straight Burt's Bees Sweet Orange Flavor Crystals Lip Balm
Bailey D.
This lip balm made my lips very soft, I also loved the smell and taste, the pineapple one also smelled amazing, the only thing that I didn’t really care for was when you first put it on the crystals felt weird but after it melted it was very nice
Pearl L.
As someone who has suffered from dry crusty lips all my life, this has definitely helped me a lot. I like applying this at night before bed so that when I wake up in the morning, my lips feel hydrated and the dead skin sloughs right off! It seriously smells like orange juice straight up, and it really fits this summer weather! Already on my second balm, but the best “exfoliating” lip balm I’ve tested so far!
Taylor S.
Murray
The flavor wasn’t overbearing but still pleasant. Crystals are kind of harsh but very exfoliating. It has a very nice smell. I bought once and usually only use it to exfoliate my lips every now and then. I wouldn’t recommend for moisturizing.
Brittany M.
Go buy this, right now! You will
Never need another lip balm, ever in your life! It’s wonderful, smells great, easy to use. We’ve used Burt’s bees for years and won’t switch because there is not reason to!
michelle p.
OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips?

back