Burt's Bees Sweet Orange Flavor Crystals Lip Balm uploaded by Gaby S.Burt's Bees Sweet Orange Flavor Crystals Lip Balm uploaded by Lolia D.Burt's Bees Sweet Orange Flavor Crystals Lip Balm uploaded by Dana F.

BY BURT'S BEES

The Only Thing Sweeter Than Moisturized Lips? Bursts Of Real Fruit Flavor From Crystallized Raspberry Juice. The Newly Reformulated Burt’s Bees Flavor Crystals® Lip Balm Has All The Naturally Moisturizing Power Of Lip Balm Plus A Burst Of Fruity Goodness. Beeswax And Vitamin E Condition Skin For Soft, Smooth Lips While Crystals Made Of 100% Real Fruit Juice Pack A Sweet Punch.

Benefits & Claims:

• Real Orange Fruit Crystals
  • 100% Natural
  • Beeswax And Vitamin E Nourish Skin
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips? 1 Answers
Burt's Bees Sweet Orange Flavor Crystals Lip Balm
  • "One of the best lip Products that I ever used reason being it only does it exfoliate but moisturizing amazingly" in 12 reviews
  • "I adore Burt’s Bees! It is one of my top go-to brands. This chapstick is fantastic. It’s smooth, smells nice, and actually works." in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice product love the smell of them ! They work so good especially when you get chapped lips real fast so I totally recommend buying this it’s a little pricy for chapstick but it’s worth it" in 8 reviews
Maxime B.
Works really well and fast too.
Smells and tastes great, also has a really smooth feel to it.
It is long lasting even when you’ve eaten it stays on.
I’ve been through 2 of them, I would recommend buying them!
Isabelle M.
London
Works amazingly as a scrub, however quite hard to apply. No strong scent until you reach the natural fruit juice salts. But other than that, great as a product!
Zuzanna G.
scunthorpe
This helps my lips as I have very dry lips and sometimes when j apply this product I lick it of my lips and it is very nice it also smells very nice I love this orange flavoured smell x
Lolia D.
Charlottetown , PE
This has to be my least liked Burt’s Bees product. All it does was flavour my lips which didn’t taste bad at all .but considering that it’s meant to be a lip balm, it didn’t really do that work well. It doesn’t last long o the lips, I found myself having to apply very frequently unlike other lip balms. So if you are interested in just flavour this is okay 👌🏽 then but if you are looking for moisture and all of the other stuff I advise not to use this product.
Brittany F.
Spruce grove , AB
I usually love Burts bees lip balms, and I did not mind this one either but I must admit it didn’t feel as moisturizing as the other ones. I felt myself reaching for it more often because it didn’t stay on as long, the flavour crystals are nice and exfoliating though.
Susan K.
Toronto, ON
This product isn't as moisturizing as I would like it to be. It has little gritty crystals in it, which do help exfoliate the lips, but I'd rather something that will keep my lips moisturized. The flavour of this one is artificial tasting.
Ruthie I.
This is just a perfect lightweight lip balm for nourishing the lips and preparing them for wearing a lipstick! It also has some repairing properties in which is perfect for winter. The orange flavour and crystals make applying and wearing the lip balm very enjoyable.
Hana H.
North Vancouver , BC
I was extremely disappointed with this product. I found the exfoliating crystals to be too aggressive and hard to apply. Also, it would leave a faint orange taint if too much was applied. I would not purchase again, but would purchase other products by Burt's Bees.
Noorhan B.
The packaging of rhe lip balm is fine its a regular chapstick plastic tube but when i opened my lipbalm rube i got shocked of how super moisturizing is this lip balm it smells so good too and its so affordable and its easy to apply and carry everywhere
Samantha L.
Dried out my lips so much, the smell is really nice but it my lips got super chapped. Definitely will NOT repurchase this product. This product is also overpriced. I was very disappointed with this product
michelle p.
OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips?