BY BURT'S BEES

The only thing sweeter than moisturized lips? Bursts of real fruit flavor from crystallized orange juice. The newly reformulated Burt’s Bees Flavor Crystals® lip balm has all the naturally moisturizing power of lip balm plus a burst of fruity goodness. Beeswax and Vitamin E condition skin for soft, smooth lips while crystals made of 100% real fruit juice pack a sweet punch.

Benefits & Claims:

• Real Orange Fruit Crystals
  • 100% Natural
  • Beeswax And Vitamin E Nourish Skin
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips? 1 Answers
Burt's Bees Sweet Orange Flavor Crystals Lip Balm
  • "I adore Burt’s Bees! It is one of my top go-to brands. This chapstick is fantastic. It’s smooth, smells nice, and actually works." in 14 reviews
  • "One of the best lip Products that I ever used reason being it only does it exfoliate but moisturizing amazingly" in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice product love the smell of them ! They work so good especially when you get chapped lips real fast so I totally recommend buying this it’s a little pricy for chapstick but it’s worth it" in 7 reviews
Anela O.
Waterloo
This is the worst lip balm I’ve ever used and I use a lot. This felt as though I was applying a glue stick into my lips. It was very harsh and hard to apply. The “crystals” hurt and felt as though they were cutting my lips. I wish I could go back in time so I didn’t have to put my lips through the experience of applying this product.
Angela H.
This is the most delicious and best smelling lip balm I have ever used!

If you like orange flavored candy then you should definitely buy this, because it smells exactly like it, and the smell is sooo addicting!
I got this off of Amazon and it was pretty cheap. I usually don't really like Burt's Bees products but I really like this new lip balm. The ingredients are very natural, which was exactly what I was looking for! There's even crystals inside the lip balm and it's nice, kind of like lip exfoliators.
Rebecca S.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
OMH MY FAVORITE BURTS BEES LIP BALM BY FAR. it feels a lot more moisturizing than their others and tastes/ smells sooo yummy !!! The feeling and packaging of it is similar to Maybelline Baby Lips products but a lot better!!
Brianna F.
Davenport, FL
I do not enjoy this. I guess I had a different take on what it was but I dont enjoy the grains in it that buff the lip and the flavor and scent were more artificial then I had hoped. If this is all I have on me, I open and use it from the sides a bit vs the top that is very grainy. Would not buy again. If I'm going to exfoliate I have beautiful sugar scrubs.
Sera S.
Beverly
Feels smooth on the lips and smells amazing!! It definitely meet my expectations; 10/10 would recommend. I felt that it was very effective and I use it all the time now. It's definitely good value but like most things it can get pricey especially depending on where you buy it.
Jennifer G.
Milford
Love the smell and it feels great to wear. It is very easy to use and apply. The packaging is very simple and gets the point across. I am a repeat user.  I would definitely recommend this product to my friends. Thank for making a great product to use.
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
Flavor crystals taste great and bust on your lips easily. This is moisturizing, and easy to carry around. The top is larger, so you are less likely to lose the top in your pocket or purse. I never get dried or chapped lips after using since it has no alcohol in it like chapstick does.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love this chapstick! It actually has little crystals in it that seem to help exfoliate without being super harsh on the lips. It is very moisturizing, all natural ingredients, and has a Great scent, it literally smells like a glass of orange juice. It’s also very affordable, I got a 3 pack at tj maxx for like 4$. Always have been obsessed with my chapsticks and lately these have been my go to!
Caroline D.
black creek
HOLY MOLY THIS IS AMAZING. I absolutely loveee this chapstick and it has little crystals in it that when you put it on it feels amazing and one you rub your lips a few times they sink in and make it that much better GO AND BUY THIS NOWW😍😍
Kimberly U.
Kentwood, MI
Taste slightly like orange tic tacs! Was a big reason I purchased this item. There are also little crystals in it that will gently exfoliate your lips. A must have for winter! I would recommend this to anyone that suffers from chap lips!
michelle p.
OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips?

Amazon