Burt's Bees Sweet Orange Flavor Crystals Lip Balm uploaded by Lolia D.Burt's Bees Sweet Orange Flavor Crystals Lip Balm uploaded by Dana F.

BY BURT'S BEES

The Only Thing Sweeter Than Moisturized Lips? Bursts Of Real Fruit Flavor From Crystallized Raspberry Juice. The Newly Reformulated Burt’s Bees Flavor Crystals® Lip Balm Has All The Naturally Moisturizing Power Of Lip Balm Plus A Burst Of Fruity Goodness. Beeswax And Vitamin E Condition Skin For Soft, Smooth Lips While Crystals Made Of 100% Real Fruit Juice Pack A Sweet Punch.

Benefits & Claims:

• Real Orange Fruit Crystals
  • 100% Natural
  • Beeswax And Vitamin E Nourish Skin
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips? 1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "One of the best lip Products that I ever used reason being it only does it exfoliate but moisturizing amazingly" in 12 reviews
  • "I adore Burt’s Bees! It is one of my top go-to brands. This chapstick is fantastic. It’s smooth, smells nice, and actually works." in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice product love the smell of them ! They work so good especially when you get chapped lips real fast so I totally recommend buying this it’s a little pricy for chapstick but it’s worth it" in 8 reviews
Karina L.
New York
I'm usually not very opinionated when it comes to lip balm, but this I need to review! It's basically lip balm with glass bits! I generally have dry lips. The first time I used it, it took 20 swipes to get a good coating of moisture, but tore my bottom lip in the process. Today, I found this lip balm in my coat pocket and used it again--another torn bottom lip! Nope, not a fan. I think this would be a good exfoliating lip balm for a person with healthy lips. It has a lovely orange flavor, and the packaging is far superior to other Burt's Bees lip balms. You can actually open it even if you've just applied lotion, or rubbed WD 40 into your fingers. The cons just way outweigh the pros for me, though. The first and foremost being not moisturizing, the close second being...well, infused with broken glass.
Gretchen Z.
Chesterton
I have had bad experience with products in past due to bad tasting balms but this one surprised me. I love burt bees products but been wary to buy another lip product. Bought it on a whim and glad i did. Taste is pleasant but a little grainy. I use it at work and keeps lips from drying out.
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
Flavor crystals taste great and bust on your lips easily. This is moisturizing, and easy to carry around. The top is larger, so you are less likely to lose the top in your pocket or purse. I never get dried or chapped lips after using since it has no alcohol in it like chapstick does.
Erika M.
Springdale, AR
I love Burt’s Bee’s. I use two of their lip balms daily. I can’t go without it. It makes my lips smoothe and keeps them hydrated. I buy mine at Target because well, Target is the BEST. It’s easy to use and fits perfectly in your purse or pocket and would recommend this product to everyone.
Mel J.
Kermit, TX
The one I received contained a granular feel which was uncomfortable when applying. I suppose it was to be an on the go scrub but I love the smell and I actually gave it to a friend because she loves that kind of stuff and she still uses it. So really depends on what you’re looking for...
Tekeyah R.
Chicago
Great product , inexpensive, keeps my lips moisturized I’m have purchased this product at least 3 times I highly recommend it. It met every expectation and kept my lips moisturized in the brutal winter. I purchased this at Walmart it is a highly recommended item.
Jennifer G.
Milford
Love the smell and it feels great to wear. It is very easy to use and apply. The packaging is very simple and gets the point across. I am a repeat user.  I would definitely recommend this product to my friends. Thank for making a great product to use.
Morgan B.
I really love anything that smells like oranges so when I saw this I figured I would pick it up (and I could always use a good lip balm). Upon opening it up and putting it on my lips, it did indeed smell like oranges and at first it did give a nice hydration. The problem is that after using it a couple of times, it starts to develop a hard layer on the top. I realize this might be the crystal top to exfoliate the lips, but for me, it really doesn't do anything except make it hard to get product on the lips.
Kimberly U.
Kentwood, MI
Taste slightly like orange tic tacs! Was a big reason I purchased this item. There are also little crystals in it that will gently exfoliate your lips. A must have for winter! I would recommend this to anyone that suffers from chap lips!
Sofie C.
I love Burts Bees Sweet Orange!! If you love to have soft lips and like to smell fruity this is for you guys. This product is A amazing it really gives you the smooth lips you want and like you know how sometimes it gets in the inside of your mouth well this tastes great.
michelle p.
OK, so is it a lip balm or a scrub in stick form for lips?