BY BURT'S BEES

Superfruit Lip Balm 4 Tubes - Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms nourish and make your lips feel luxurious. Infused with powerful fruit extracts and Beeswax to richly moisturize and soften lips, the nourishing oils and butters will make your lips juicy, happy and healthy. With a matte finish and moisturizing balm texture, this tint free tube of soothing lip balm glides on smoothly to nourish dry lips while keeping them revitalized and hydrated. Conveniently tuck a tube into a pocket or purse, so that you can keep natural, nurturing lip care handy. This 100% natural beauty product is free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS and will beautify and revitalize your lips. Use these natural Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balms to make lips feel their best.Four 0.15 ounce tubes of Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm, Coconut & Pear, Pink Grapefruit, Mango and PomegranateInfused with powerful fruit extracts and Beeswax to moisturize and renew your lipsSoothing Moisturizing Lip Balms to moisturize, nourish and hydrate dry lipsNatural lip balm made with 100% natural ingredientsNo parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLSComes in recyclable packaging - Superfruit Lip Balm 4 Tubes see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "One of my favorite lip balm brands that keeps my lips feeling hydrated and healthy." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry lips however and i reapply a lot, product goes quick!" in 1 review
carly r.
Indianapolis
Chapped lips no more!! Seriously one of my go to chapsticks! I love that Burt’s Bees doesn’t feel thick on your lips but also gives you that relief you want! It also feels like it stays on forever! I love the regular peppermint flavor. It makes your lips smooth and slightly plumps them. What more could you want??
Abby C.
Haslett, MI
I tried really hard to like this but it just didn’t work out for me. I have extremely chapped lips and they peel consistently and this did absolutely nothing for them. I like other Burt’s bees products just not this one. The flavors are nice (not the coconut one) but just didn’t do anything.
Serenna M.
Winamac
It smells great but I get better results from the original version. This one feels caked on. It’s really easy to apply and comes in a twist tube that I had no issues with. I did have to reapply a couple times over the course of the day I think I’ll just stick to the original version!
Kelsey R.
Woodland Park, NJ
Very moisturizing. Adds a nice tint of color to your lips.  Easy to apply. Quite affordable and sold conveniently. Pretty sustainable, can last for a long time. I would definitely recommend to a friend, family or anyone who needs that extra moisture for their lips.
💀 K.
Atlanta
I like the balm that has the stain the best. They all smell and taste wonderful, but they don’t do much for your lips if they’re chapped. I think it’s a good bang for your buck when it comes to a Burt’s Bees product. But I don’t purchase any of their products anymore.
Kylie H.
Union mills
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Is the best!!! I use this every day! I have one in my car, in my coat pocket, on my night stand, in my purse, and at my office desk! They’re great for gifts for any holiday/season! Burt’s bees is so easy to use, it’s a great product that I will continue to use if forever!
Tory S.
College Station
Burt’s Bees is the best lip balm in my opinion. It moisturizes without being too heavy. I keep a tube on or near me all of the time. This pack had a nice fruity scent. They are easy to use and are super addicting. I will continue to use Burt’s Bees lip balm.
Eva J.
This brand is amazing! All of there products are great for cold brittle weather!! It’s long lasting and you don’t have to apply often! It’s really smooth and nice and thick. It’s soooo worth your money and it smells like heaven on earth which who doesn’t love!
Lindsey N.
el paso
Always great to have a chapstick by your side everywhere and anywhere. This is a bit pricey but I say worth i️t because most chapsticks make your lips chapped making you reuse and re buy chapstick and this one makes my lips moist and I usually don’t re apply that often. They have really great scents too
hannah-kate J.
Houma
I think they all smell and tast relly good. I dony think theres a bury bees flavor i dont like. Well honey kinda stinks. It does smell like honey alittle. Immmmmmm relly off topic now . but as for this one i love them. And yes i would recomend.❤❤❤❤
Kayla D.
Is this product organic?
Stormi M.
De Soto, IA
I'm obsessed with chopsticks but I feel as if my lips are used to the ones that I use, mostly chopstick brand and blistex. What ones out there that you guys like?
Ines G.