Burt's Bees Super Shiny Shampoo with Mango uploaded by Larissa B.Burt's Bees Super Shiny Shampoo with Mango uploaded by Sara B.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Super Shiny Shampoo with Mango: 99.7 percent natural Natural fragrance 10-oz bottle mango seed oil and fig extract see more...

• what is the retail price?1 Answers
  • Does this product work? I saw this in my local supermarket and burt...1 Answers
  • How good does this smell?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "It makes me hair smell fantastic, and I feel good using it." in 1 review
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Frederick, MD
If you're looking for an all natural product, this may be worth you looking into. However, it wasn't the best shampoo for me. I found that no matter how often or how much I used to lather up my roots, I would inevitably always come out of my shower with greasy hair. If you have dryness all the way up to your roots, this might restore the moisture you need, but for me it was way too much and I never felt clean.
gaby f.
gaby f.
Breese, IL
I have been using this product for over two years now and its perfect. Its fresh, it smells good and leaves my hair so fresh. I have tried switching over to other brands but its not the same due to the fact that my hair is so use to Burt'ssbee that other brands leave my hair in a really bad condition. I am never going to stop using this one its amazing ❤️❤️
Vanesssa S.
Vanesssa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this shampoo it leaves my hair smelling fantastic. I love that it all natural. I use products that are almost or all natural. You only need a small dime size amount. This product is awesome cor getting rid of dandruff I have curly dry frizzy hair and this product gave it back life shine and volume plus got rid of my dandruff.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE how this shampoo smells. It's great in the summer when I leave my hair down a lot. The shine is seen without adding any other product to my hair.
Larissa B.
Larissa B.
Raleigh, NC
I love this shampoo! It smells so good and it makes my hair super shiny!
Totally recommend it!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Moab
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice smell and it did make my hair feel soft. I don't remember why I switched my products but I believe it has to do with the price just being too much.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Janesville, WI
I LOVE most Burt's bees products but I didn't really care for this

The texture of this was off as well as the scent and it made my hair feel really greasy. Perhaps it sat in my collection for too long lol

I ended up letting my boyfriend use it because I just could not finish it myself.
Chayla D.
Chayla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo smells amazing! It doesn't lather very thick but it makes it feel very gentle on my hair. .
Kandice N.
Kandice N.
I am not a fan of this shampoo. It takes a lot of shampoo to wash my hair. It also leaves my hair feeling dry and really unmanageable. The smell isn't bad but I would not get this shampoo again.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Smells amazing! Not a thick formula and doesn't need a lot to get the job done. I really do think it makes your hair look shinier.
TALIA C.
TALIA C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
what is the retail price?
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Does this product work? I saw this in my local supermarket and burt's bees is always very moisturizing and smells super good is it worth buying?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good does this smell?