Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss Sweet Pink uploaded by Orchid O.Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss Sweet Pink uploaded by Lauren A.Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss Sweet Pink uploaded by Michele S.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees® Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss.
Naturally sheer glossy shine and fresh juicy flavor.
100% natural.

Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss Sweet Pink
  • "My mom got me started on Burt's Bees Sweet Pink lip gloss and I love it. The only bad part is it is hard to find. It leaves my lips moisturized, shiny, and fun. I've gotten many compliments on the color and some friends have even purchased the same product. " in 24 reviews
  • "I love all Burt's need lip products...even the lipsticks! They are so moisturizing and last almost all day" in 20 reviews
Katelyn H.
Woodstock, GA
Definitely my go to for lip gloss. The color goes well with my skin tone and has a slight, pleasant smell. I love how moisturizing it actually is. Most glosses won't do that. I never leave the house without it because of how dry and chapped my lips get. It's a must have, like any Burt's product is!
Alexis T.
I love this burts bees product so much, it made my lips go from eww to slick and shiny in seconds! I am definitely going to keep using it! It meet all of my expectations and many more. The packaging was cute and home vibie, and i would totally recommend this too others!
Mitzi P.
Orange Park, FL
Delicate taste and not at all waxy or sticky. Exactly what I would expect  from Burt's Bees! Easy to apply and use anywhere, anytime. This was purchased from Wal Mart, in a nice holiday packaging. Definitely will buy again and recommend to others.
Bradleigh R.
Lakeside
I really enjoy this product. It’s not excessively sticky, has a lovely subtle tint, and lasts a decent amount of time. I also appreciate their more natural, cruelty free approach. This product is something you can almost always find in my makeup bag.
Morgan L.
Clarksville, TN
This one is my favorite because of the smell it smells amazing . I am a repeat user of this is so met my expectations I love this product it doesn’t go on then come off it stays on long last lip bomb and I would so recommend it !!
Ains B.
Honestly the color was not attractive at all and the formula was very very sticky. I didn’t not like it at all. It’s sitting in my vanity and I never ever use it. I would not recommend it to others at all.
I really liked this product. It was really nice and soft on my lips and it had an amazing color that really popped out. It was also really easy to get off. I would definitely recommend it!!
Katie D.
Durand , MI
I really like the color because with my skin tone it’s not too pigmented, I just look silly in really pigmented glosses, but this is just right and moisturizing too!
Jenna A.
Lakewood, OH
I was a huge Burt's Bees fan because it's all natural, keeps my lips hydrated, and was very easy to find in stores. I LOVED the gloss because it added a pop of color, but I would frequently break out using any of their products except the original Lip Balm. I wish I could wear this more often because I loved the hydrating factor paired with a sassy color, but unfortunately my skin doesn't agree.
Ashley C.
Chandler
I absolutely love how Burts bees makes my lips feel after I put some on my dry lips. I don't have to use a lot because it instantly kicks in as soon as it touches my lips. Gives me that awesome feeling of being able to go out in public not having to worry about my lips getting all dried out and looking crusty. I just love this brand. It's a bit pricey but totally worth every cent.