Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss Sweet Pink uploaded by Lauren A.Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss Sweet Pink uploaded by Michele S.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees® Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss.
Naturally sheer glossy shine and fresh juicy flavor.
100% natural.

Katelyn H.
Woodstock
Definitely my go to for lip gloss. The color goes well with my skin tone and has a slight, pleasant smell. I love how moisturizing it actually is. Most glosses won't do that. I never leave the house without it because of how dry and chapped my lips get. It's a must have, like any Burt's product is!
Alexis T.
I love this burts bees product so much, it made my lips go from eww to slick and shiny in seconds! I am definitely going to keep using it! It meet all of my expectations and many more. The packaging was cute and home vibie, and i would totally recommend this too others!
Jennifer W.
I absolutely hated this one I hated this scent / flavor it really lingered and not in a good way and again unfortunately I found the formula to be quite waxy I didn't find that it really helps me in terms of giving me smooth lips or relieving that chapped lip issue.
Mitzi P.
Orange Park, FL
Delicate taste and not at all waxy or sticky. Exactly what I would expect  from Burt's Bees! Easy to apply and use anywhere, anytime. This was purchased from Wal Mart, in a nice holiday packaging. Definitely will buy again and recommend to others.
Morgan L.
This one is my favorite because of the smell it smells amazing . I am a repeat user of this is so met my expectations I love this product it doesn’t go on then come off it stays on long last lip bomb and I would so recommend it !!
Bradleigh R.
Lakeside
I really enjoy this product. It’s not excessively sticky, has a lovely subtle tint, and lasts a decent amount of time. I also appreciate their more natural, cruelty free approach. This product is something you can almost always find in my makeup bag.
I really liked this product. It was really nice and soft on my lips and it had an amazing color that really popped out. It was also really easy to get off. I would definitely recommend it!!
Drita J.
Brighton
Smells soooo gooooood. I love it!!!! Keeps my lips so moisturized. Honestly couldn’t live without it. I use it all day everyday! Also in love with the packaging, it’s the icing on the cake! I keep at least two on me at all times.
Katie D.
durand
I really like the color because with my skin tone it’s not too pigmented, I just look silly in really pigmented glosses, but this is just right and moisturizing too!
Jenna A.
Lakewood, OH
I was a huge Burt's Bees fan because it's all natural, keeps my lips hydrated, and was very easy to find in stores. I LOVED the gloss because it added a pop of color, but I would frequently break out using any of their products except the original Lip Balm. I wish I could wear this more often because I loved the hydrating factor paired with a sassy color, but unfortunately my skin doesn't agree.