BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Burt's Bees® Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss.
Naturally sheer glossy shine and fresh juicy flavor.
100% natural.
0.5 oz / 14 g.

Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss Juicy Peach
  • "Smells FANTASTIC. And Burt's Bees products are always a plus for me. Slightly sticky, but that's what I expect with a shiny gloss. " in 4 reviews
Xia y.
This product is very beautiful. The color is very cute. The downside is that it have a very strong smell and it taste weird too. Because it is on my lip when I eat foods it transfer to my foods and you can taste it. I would not recommend this to my friends.
Lyla A.
BROOKLYN, NY
The packaging is cute. I like the formula it's a gloss but it wasn't as sticky as i expected it to be. Shiny? Yes. Juicy? Very. Tastes and smells so yummy. Beautiful color but just not on me so i didn't take any stars away. I'm a pro MUA so this is definitely in my kit now
Felicia H.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product so much, it smells and feels really good on the lips when applied. It also keeps your lips very soft and pretty. I would recommend giving this product a try especially if you have really dry or cracked lips
Chandler P.
I love the tint that these chapsticks give off. The creaminess to the product is very very nice, especially with the bees product in their to make the formula better for you. I would definitely buy this product again.
Gabby G.
Saint Peters Mo
Love this lip gloss it's the only company or lip gloss for that matter that I wear I'm more of a matte lip kid of girl but the lip gloss is bone and I wear it quit a bit so I really recommend that you but it.
Jancey D.
Love this lip care product! It's super shiny without all the glitter and shimmer, very good value and worth the money. I'd purchase this product again. This nude shade is perfect for me especially when I'm doing a natural look.
Jolea P.
These are beautiful! I love the color payoff and packaging! Very pigmented. They glide on so nicely, they are a tad pricey compared to some chap sticks but definitely met my expectations. I would re purchase :)
Shannon L.
Potts Camp
Burt’s Bees lip gloss is a must for all women! It keeps my lips hydrated while not feeling so thick on my lips. It feels nice and it’s made with real honey!
Erin m.
Conroe
This is a great lipgloss!! And it lives up to it's name... It's super shiny and glossy! It is a little thick and tacky but the shine is unbelievable.
Sandra B.
Saint louis
Nice color nice scent affordable easy to use not hard on lips good value would recommend to others really brings out the color on your lips